Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ULCER_9MM
    3 posts

Xbox one X

Since 1.04 patch, two new wealth items have appeared. I only had one cairn left prior to the patch. I completed it and no achievement.

Now I noticed a new wealth item in East Anglia, which I collected, but is one more than showing on all guides and another in Vinland (taking Vinland total to 5, was previously 4), however this is unlootable as it appears on a corpse in a camp...

• kale3l
    15 posts

I'm on pc and i had the same issue
    I had to verify my files and after that the dead was not dead anymore 😊

but the problem was after that my gear was dowgraded

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Here we go again, another bug. 1 wealth in vinland is a dead Guy who is already dead. Does not respawn so it is not alble to be taken.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Thanks for sharing the workaround for this.

I have raised this to the team for further investigation.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins

@bomberelli56 I am sorry to hear that, can you confirm if you are able to trap the body? If so can you do that, get it to explode and then fast travel away and return? Players have reported that this can fix this issue.

Official Response
  • LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@bing0k1ng i was at 100% before the patch but now I'm not. I hate that they did this. So I am not the only one this happened to. So they added another wealth but it is bugged if you completed the area.

I am close to being done with this game because of all the issues.

• bomberelli56
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins it worked! Thank you very much.

• Ubi-Swaggins

@bomberelli56 Fantastic, thank you for confirming it worked for you!

The issue itself has been raised to the team for investigation, but it is good to know that the workaround has solved for you 🙂

Official Response
  • dannyrhinos89
    6 posts

So I’m extremely annoyed, I’ve put 70 hours into this so far and I’m the guy who will be going for a platinum trophy.....or so I thought. Basically before the patch I’d completed 100% (wealth, artefacts, mysteries) on,

• Eurvicscire
    • Ledecestrescire
    • Oxenefordscire
    • Grantebridgescire
    • East Anglia
    • Cent
    • London

now I’ve just noticed this morning when I was scanning the map that east Anglia and cent is suddenly saying I’ve not collected all the wealth (the mysteries and artefacts are still at 100%)

Thing is there’s literally nothing left for me to collect in these areas as I’ve already got it all. I’m hoping it’s just a visual glitch and not bugged out completely as that means I won’t be able to get the 100% completion trophy,

anyone else experiencing the same issue? Or know how to at least fix it back to 100%.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

I'm sharing this in a place people are most likely to see it.

Patch 1.0.4 caused two wealth items (ingots) to be un-credited from your wealth checklist (in East Anglia and Vinland)

Credit goes to those who pointed out that you could revisit Dunwic tower to get the first ingot back. It's here, just go and kill the elite soldier to get it:

undefined

Re-obtaining the Vinland ingot is seemingly impossible because the elite with the ingot is dead (assuming you did it already), but no, there's a cunning workaround.

Credit to @phoenixash2001 for setting out the process for Vinland (in brief). Sadly I was too dim to figure it out just from that, but 'Saint Nick' on YouTube had posted a version. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84570/patch-1-0-4-discussion-drops-nov-26/192

So here in detail: In Vinland, head back to Hvallgrof Outpost. Do a hard save before you reach the outpost in case something goes wrong.
    You'll need to find the dead body of the elite who has the ingot (who hasn't respawned).

undefined

Use your raven to spot him. You may have to carry a few bodies out of the cave (if they were killed in there) to select the right one.

undefined

Carry him out of the gates (out of the 'you can't save' area) and lay him down, setting the 'exploding body trap' on him.

Then attract some other enemies over to explode the body (or I understand you can just whack the body with a heavy attack).

Then once everyone is dead & exploded, make another hard save.

Re-load the hard save you just made. Because you just exploded the body, that elite respawns when you reload, so go and kill him (again).

undefined

And there you have it, the two carelessly lost wealth items are back in your wealth log.

Assuming you have dodged various other event bugs, the completionist trophy is back on the menu.

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

I completed all territories in Norway and England. But I can’t get one last wealth in Vinland cause the person who has the wealth is dead and I can’t collect it. I completed all wealth and mysteries in Vinland before but after patch 1.0.4 it seems some it reset some wealth in some territories. Please help because this is the last thing I need to do to get the “Completionist All the Way!” achievement.
    I play on Xbox One X.

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

I got a same issue with in east anglia. But one wealth popped up when I purchased the season pass and Beowulf side as well. Then I just went over to that one last wealth and picked it up.

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

@bomberelli56 how did you make it explode? I got the same issue.

• Nightmarity_XBL
    4 posts

They actually added a 17th wealth to East Anglia as of this patch. Why? I do not know, but I do know it's in the big fort on an enemy at Dunwic.

As for Cent, I'm not sure on that one, mines still at 100%

• Outlaw365
    1 posts

@jonofdeath Unfortunately it didnt work for me and now his body disappeared. Guess I have to w8 for a new patch or sth....

• jeje_71
    69 posts

@outlaw365 if his body disappeared, the guy should reappear in the original position in the camp after a reload.
    fast travel didn't work for me, but reload did.

• OldMacJesusXL
    Original poster 8 posts

@sofajockey

I just tried this solution to myself and it worked! Thankyou so much for pointing us in the right direction for this workaround. I automatically discounted the whole blowing up the body idea and never tried this myself after doing this exact same thing for a quest problem i had before patch 1.04.
    The body had completely disappeared from existence until the patch came. However I can confirm personally that what you posted above works.

• LaMOi
    77 posts

@sofajockey

Im sorry — that is rubbish!

peolle are having to go through this [censored] ?? For a game they paid £60 for??

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics