Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GILMoRe-UK
    9 posts

Not sure if I'm missing something here. I killed the elite and when I went back to collect the ingot it was not there even though it now appears on the map. I re-checked the underground and those items had already been collected from a previous visit. This happened when I arrived at Dulwhich as part of the main mission arc.

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

I completed all territories in Norway and England. But I can’t get one last wealth in Vinland cause the person who has the wealth is dead and I can’t collect it. I completed all wealth and mysteries in Vinland before but after patch 1.0.4 it seems some it reset some wealth in some territories. Please help because this is the last thing I need to do to get the “Completionist All the Way!” achievement.
    I play on Xbox One X.

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

I got a same issue with in east anglia. But one wealth popped up when I purchased the season pass and Beowulf side as well. Then I just went over to that one last wealth and picked it up.

• Mongolkhan77
    4 posts

@bomberelli56 how did you make it explode? I got the same issue.

• Nightmarity_XBL
    4 posts

They actually added a 17th wealth to East Anglia as of this patch. Why? I do not know, but I do know it's in the big fort on an enemy at Dunwic.

As for Cent, I'm not sure on that one, mines still at 100%

• Outlaw365
    1 posts

@jonofdeath Unfortunately it didnt work for me and now his body disappeared. Guess I have to w8 for a new patch or sth....

• jeje_71
    71 posts

@outlaw365 if his body disappeared, the guy should reappear in the original position in the camp after a reload.
    fast travel didn't work for me, but reload did.

• OldMacJesusXL
    Original poster 8 posts

@sofajockey

I just tried this solution to myself and it worked! Thankyou so much for pointing us in the right direction for this workaround. I automatically discounted the whole blowing up the body idea and never tried this myself after doing this exact same thing for a quest problem i had before patch 1.04.
    The body had completely disappeared from existence until the patch came. However I can confirm personally that what you posted above works.

• LaMOi
    88 posts

@sofajockey

Im sorry — that is rubbish!

peolle are having to go through this [censored] ?? For a game they paid £60 for??

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@lamoi Of course it's rubbish.

And I'm sure it'll get patched at some point.

But given the choice of completing the game or waiting aimlessly, this is not that an onerous task and we can press on with the game. If you want to carry on raging about it (and you're not wrong with your sentiment) be my guest. 👶

• LaMOi
    88 posts

@sofajockey

it just sucks....

IMO. This has the potential to be the best AC game yet. But the game is filled with so much BS. Graphical glitches all over the place, clunky out dated combat. Clunkiness in a lot of areas.

Theres a great game here. But you are constantly reminded of the jank!

• Flanker1Six
    39 posts

TY for the "heads up" and how to, SJ & collaborators! 👍

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@lamoi You're not wrong.

I'm enjoying the good (and there's a plenty of it)

and gritting my teeth through the annoyances.

This is my 'fun hobby' so I'm not letting the jank spoil it (too much) 😚

• Fractal009
    63 posts

I will try this aswell but men, why is it we have to make such things to fix a mess from Ubi ???? explain to me because I dont understand 🙂

• jeje_71
    71 posts
    I will try this aswell but men, why is it we have to make such things to fix a mess from Ubi ???? explain to me because I dont understand 🙂

because people continue to buy their games even if they release buggy games and lots of times never fix problems in the savegames as long as it does not affect too much people...

money, simple as that.

• robmarley33
    1 posts

This update is the completionist nightmare. But, you absolute madlads did it! Turns out I had still some enemies left at the Vinland camp, so I didn't have to drag the body outside the camp and instead exploded the body inside the camp with the help of the remaining woe-bringer. Thank you all, this community has serven to be pretty helpful!

• Ivy1140
    1 posts

@lazylaziel same here and the Vinland one as well . I just finished the last region waiting for the trophy 😞 but nothing happened

• Angiebcn89
    3 posts

@petteflet88 I am having this exact same issue. It's even more anoying when this ingot is the only thing preventing me from getting the platinum trophy hahaha That and the [censored] sturgeon

More info for the Support Staff: It's one in the Hvallgrof Outpost, here's a screenshot and a little video.

undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics