Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sanastian
    4 posts

@ckealiddy going to give it a try ty

• furroy
    1 posts

Can't loot him and his camp doesn't respawn. Have 100% entire game except for one wealth in Vinland.

• The_one_Salusa
    2 posts

Same issue cannot loot the corpse. tried to fast travel reloaded the game but issue remains i am on PS4.

• The_one_Salusa
    2 posts

Same issue on PS4

• blueberrydude20
    1 posts

@sofajockey thank you so much for this! I just ran into this problem today and your solution worked! 🙂

• xxx23xxxfbry
    1 posts

ho lo stesso problema su xbox one, prima della patch la vinlandia era completata di tutte le sue ricchezze, dopo la patch e sorto il problema.
    spero che risolviato perchè è l'unica ricchezza che mi manca per completare l obbiettivo

• sirshaw5575
    1 posts

This worked for me as well, though I killed the wolf first, then dropped down and did a stealth kill and was able to collect the wealth.

• Killgore1981
    21 posts

@pikczu4628, I had the same problem, and there's a work around. Pick up the body and lay it in the path of one of the patrols that still roam. Booby trap it and wait for them to trigger it. It'll explode the body which will then let that NPC respawn and made killable later.

• Cesarmrl2
    10 posts

same issue here

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Well, strange. I tried this yesterday:

Traveled to Vinland, went to the already dead body and placed a trap on it.
    Carried the body towards enemies who then triggered the trap. The body exploded.

Then, I went back to the camp and there he respawned. I killed him and the game said I collected the wealth.
    But... It is still missing in my overview and there is still a marker on the map where I should collect the wealth (where the body exploded).

So now it is broken... there is no body, nobody respawns and it is not collected but I collected it... 😢

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

Well, strange. I tried this yesterday:

Carried the body towards enemies who then triggered the trap. The body exploded.

Then, I went back to the camp and there he respawned. I killed him and the game said I collected the wealth.
    But... It is still missing in my overview and there is still a marker on the map where I should collect the wealth (where the body exploded).

So now it is broken... there is no body, nobody respawns and it is not collected but I collected it... 😢

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@jeje_71 Well, strange. I tried this yesterday:

• Lowly-Eidolon
    10 posts

@petteflet88 the only things I did differently to you was,
    1 I used my arrow to set a trap on him and also held the button to set a trap on him, so double trapped
    And
    after the trap exploded I fast traveled away, went back to where the game said the wealth was, and then went back to the guy being alive in the camp and stealth killed the guy in the camp
    My overlay said I completed the area, so I left and didn't come back, even though the icon still showed where the traps went off as the location of the wealth

• Petteflet88
    346 posts

@lowly-eidolon oke, so only difference now is that your overlay says you completed it and mine does not... cool haha

• oulsteen
    4 posts

Got this bug aswell as "The horn of ragnar" mystery, cant complete it. I did the thing and killed the home owner now the other guy is just standing there and i cant interact with him. After the patch the homeowner respawned and just ran off, couldnt interact with either of them. I REALLY dont want to reload my save as im almost finished with everything...

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@mrsamu3l Thank you for the report.

Which specific Wealth item is this? Would you be able to provide us with a screenshot of the enemy with the wealth, and also the location the the map?

Official Response
  • Balla_Jazzuz
    100 posts

@mrsamu3l This is the wealth that was introduced after patch 1.0.4. I believe. There is a workaround described in another thread which is to put a trap on him, carry him to nearby enemies/animals to make the body explode. Manually save and then reload that save. He will then be alive and lootable.
    Haven't yet bothered to go back to Vinland and try this out, but it seems that a fair share of people have fixed it by doing so..

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@balla_jazzuz Thanks for clarifying that, this would be the thread here I assume.

Thanks for providing that workaround, I'll close this thread and point others to the linked thread for updates.

Official Response
  • NessiDS
    1 posts

@outlaw365 Have you tried the following order? For me it only worked with saving and reloading.
    Blow up the body with the trap, save game, reload, go back to the camp

• DrPhilUpOnYa
    1 posts

Hello,

I am trying to complete all trophies, on ps4 and in the process of going back through to obtain a 100% completion in all territories I needed to grab a wealth that was not showing across the map.

Im assuming its a Carbon Ingot, beings that its on a NPC Elite, at the Hvallgrot Outpost.

Once I got close it showed the Wealth Icon and a Deadbody but cant loot...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics