Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

Hello,

I opened this thread because I found a bug in East Anglia. I went to a camp in the north of East Anglia to grab the last wealth I was looking forward to complete the region... but when I killed the bandit holding the ingot i needed for, it didn't count towards wealth. So I tried to reload a previous autosave and kill him again, but it didn't work. I also tried to kill him in different ways (assassination, melee, headshots, I let him in fire, too), but I had no results.
    When i ran out of autosaves I tried to fast travel in another region and come back there, but the bandit respawn with the yellow marker on his head. I killed him again, but the wealth still didn't count towards weath.
    I hope this problem to be fixed because it's the last weath Ineed to complete the region. And that iss important to earn the achievement "Completionis All the Way!"

Thanks.

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

Here there are some screenshots of the place where the camp is...undefinedundefined... and the link of the video clip I took to repot the issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14cloo0mOTbSZDJoyHCzAazze8TC5BzbI/view?usp=sharing
    I hope this bug to be fixed,
    Thanks.

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

There's also a copy of my saves here if you need: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q68vHFFBhy9Js3HYUvSZPwH9COnatJda/view?usp=sharing
    I hope this bug to be fixed,
    Thanks.

• Sehentsin
    28 posts

The bandits that carry the ingots infinitely respawn with the ingots, so this may not be a bug. Did you loot this area before?

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

Yes, I mean. I found a secondary chest looted there, and seen that they can't loot them selves, I think I was already been there.

• Sehentsin
    28 posts

@aleashed46 So maybe you looted it off the bandit earlier and forgot? Or forgot to loot the bandit earlier and it disappeared (a bug)? Have you explored and synchronised all of East Anglia?

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

I mean the first thing you said. I also followed a video guide to check which wealth I needed to complete the region, but they all was signed as completed in my map (the black cross), except that one. The video also shows there where 16 wealth in the region, but I'm 16/17

• Sehentsin
    28 posts

@aleashed46 It does sound like a bug, so you will probably have to wait for an official response. Just in case, here is a detailed guide: https://www.powerpyx.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-east-anglia-all-wealth-locations/. Note #8 and #12.

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

Actually I've just read in another thread that this was the consequence of a previous bug.
    There was a bugged wealth in Dunwic which couldn't be looted, so they patched the game to solve the issue, but they just let the enemy respawn again and this caused the total amount of wealth to move from 16 to 17...
    I'll try to go to Dunwic later and see if the last wealth is actually there

• Aleashed46
    8 posts

Yeah... It was in Dunwic and now I'm 17/17 so it's solved for me.

• luffare820604
    22 posts

Thisted is the last wealth i have. However the key that i need are gone. And No guards left. Without that key i cant open the chest. I have spent 150+ hours and this sucks. Any ideas?

• luffare820604
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • luffare820604
    22 posts

@ubi-wan dosent work for me. I only need that. Then platium trophy. 150 + h played. I Hope ubisoft fix this

• luffare820604
    22 posts

Are there coming a update soon that Will fixs all buggs?

• luffare820604
    22 posts

Are there coming a update soon that Will fixs all the buggs and glitch?

• luffare820604
    22 posts

For crying out loud, how about som feedback from ubisoft?

• luffare820604
    22 posts

@stoned019 dosent work for me. Ubisoft releases update fix alot but not this problem
    Btw on ps5

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there!

I have merged together several megathreads about the missing loot in Hvallgrof Outpost and Dunwic together into a single megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this. By creating a single thread, we can keep all updates and information from an investigation in one place.

The development team marked this issue as resolved following the release of TU 1.1.1. You should be able to return to Dunwic to loot the missing wealth. If you are still having trouble collecting the wealth in Hvallgrof, I would recommend trying a workaround that has been shared by several other players within this thread:

Carry the body to a nearby camp with patroling guards. (Brúhamarr outpost is ideal for this). Place the body on the road where guards are patrolling. Set a trap on the body. Make sure the guards discover it and activate the trap. This disintegrates the body. Travel back to England. Travel back to Vinland.The live guard should now be respawned in the Hvallgrof Outpost. This will be the only guard in the camp and will be lootable.

If you're still unable to loot the wealth after trying this workaround, please don't hesitate to send us a video that shows you're unable to collect the wealth from either location so we can pass this along to the development team for further investigation. Please ensure that your show your current location on the map in your video.

@luffare820604 - I apologise for the delayed response. Would you be able to let me know if it's the wealth in Hvallgrof Outpost you're having trouble with? If so, have you tried the workaround above?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 501 posts

Hey @luffare820604, to confirm are you still seeing the same wealth on your map as shown in the image shared by @stoned019 previously?

Official Response
  • luffare820604
    22 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics