Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Valky-Gallo
    3 posts

@ubiwan What Raphaelzoran has suggest did work. I have now got my wealth & my trophy.

Here is a link anyway to a vid showing the issue, incase you still want to investigate:

thank you, everyone!

• Smrtiak.SVK
    153 posts

@ubiwan I receive this wealth after setting trap on this body out of the camp, killing another NPCs and load manual saved game, and this guy with wealth was in camp, I killed him and I get wealth.. Uh, but bugs in this game are worse than was bugs in Odyssey... because there is so many of them... And you was making advertisement like your game gone GOLD before Valhalla was released, but you were lying to us. This game is still unfinished even after 2 patches. This is like cheating from developers to us. But I pay money for complete game... So I was FORCED by YOU use inventory editor to receive fishes I was hunting almost 10 HOURS, when I find out they are not in game yet, I find it in this forum...So sorry, but this was wasting my time, and I deserved to get his fishes after so much hours fishing them even if it was from inventory editor. But after I finally get swordfish, I saw no unlocked trophy "Stinky, but deadly" on my PC... another bug! Come on... There are bugs in your bugs... This is terrible...

• Amon_Trice
    1 posts

@ubiwan i can confirm this works, guy spawns back at original location, and wealth can be looted

• Fabrychenko9o
    3 posts

No problem, but with my smartphone the size of the photo is too big to upload, surely the video will be even bigger. 
    At the moment I don't have a computer, if you can give me an email, I should be able to send you a photo and a video.

If I may, I think it is just a problem given by the fact that in Vinlandia the enemies do not respawan (I don't know if it is a problem that only happens to me or it is an expected thing). A similar problem had also happened to me in England, but I await the respawn of the enemies, it was enough for me to face it again and drop the wealth correctly and safely.

Thanx for the attention,
    Fabrizio.

• BMTeliko
    3 posts

@D4rKy26 This also worked for me. Get to do it again because my save file is corrupted, but at least I know I can collect it now. @ubiwan Do you just want video/clip of the corpse/location where they are being unable to loot? I can try and remember to get it when I go back to do it again.

• MerarhusBane
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Petteflet88
    346 posts

@ubiwan i already sent you my save file 8 days ago...

• Tyroldis
    3 posts

@thehound71 I experience the very same situation. Dear Ubisoft, please take a look at Valhalla - its an awesome game ,but it is very buggy...

• Tyroldis
    3 posts

The treasure is at Hvallgrof Outpost supposedly to be looted by an already killed enemy.

• Fabrychenko9o
    3 posts

@ubiwan

No problem, but with my smartphone the size of the photo is too big to upload, surely the video will be even bigger. 
    At the moment I don't have a computer, if you can give me an email, I should be able to send you a photo and a video.

If I may, I think it is just a problem given by the fact that in Vinlandia the enemies do not respawan (I don't know if it is a problem that only happens to me or it is an expected thing). A similar problem had also happened to me in England, but I await the respawn of the enemies, it was enough for me to face it again and drop the wealth correctly and safely.

Thanx for the attention,
    Fabrizio.

• Killgore1981
    21 posts

@oxidoac, you're very welcome!

• Rumn2014
    3 posts

There is a wealth bug in Vinland at the hvallgrof outpost. The NPC you have to kill doesn't give the wealth even when I set the trap en let him explode it doesn't give me the wealth. This is the last collectible I need please fix this.

• Lypitiern300
    11 posts

@phoenixash2001 can confirm works like a treat, cheers for this, who knows how long we'd be waiting for Ubisoft to fix it aha

• SixxCasban
    6 posts

So I went for the wealth attached to an enemy in Vinland, I killed the guard that was carrying the wealth as normal but now I cannot loot him for it, I have fast travelled and come back, gone back to England and returned to Vinland and still not joy he is still dead and not able to loot. Please help! 😕

• Bullemann1312
    1 posts

Attention spoiler For people who are not yet ready with the story.

I have the bug that I cannot pick up the treasure from a soldier in Vinland.
    (Wealth)

It is the last wealth in the game that I am missing then I have 100 percent of the game but unfortunately I cannot complete it because the dead soldier is bugged and I cannot pick up anything!

And 118 hours of play cannot even be reset.

• LockheedxRaptor
    1 posts

@m1au worked! thumbs up!

• Rumn2014
    3 posts

@bullemann1312 same here

• Loquacious_B
    10 posts

Good morning,

I have encountered a glitch/bug with the last piece of wealth I need to obtain in Vinland. It seems as though it's on the body of a deceased soldier but I cannot collect/loot it. I've uploaded some footage at the following link;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qUtLD-zVGxjzRN3XBjdomaGikQCRQeeq/view?usp=sharing

undefined

• standoffjosh
    77 posts

@loquacious_b I’ve got this also, stumbled across this issue when killing the legendary animal on Vinland

Suggested Topics