Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lord_Mephiston
    1 posts

This has come up for me too. It is the last collectable needed for the trophy and wasn't there when I completed Vinland originally and killed the guy who is now supposedly holding it.

• EvolvedEv1l
    3 posts

@ubiwan this also happening on Xbox just FYI

• EvolvedEv1l
    3 posts

@nessids this worked for me thank you

• AwakentheDead
    19 posts

I’m on PS5 NA and have the same issue. I had Vinland 100% completed and returned after I finished all there was in All other locations. Now it shows I have a missing ingot from the same location, same enemy that was already dead. Cant loot him. I tried burning his body. I tried moving him. Throwing him into the nearby lake. Nothing works.

• Mallson83
    2 posts

Hey Ubisoft,

There's an issue with the Wealth on an enemy in Vinland, it's the last one i need for 100% completion. The enemy doesn't respawn or have it on his corpse. Please fix this

• Killgore1981
    21 posts

@mallson83 There's another recent thread about this and I've posted a work around there as well. Find the body with the wealth, carry it to where one of the patrols will path, and booby trap it. The body will explode and despawn once triggered. Come back later and that NPC will have respawned.

• Conlin91
    5 posts

In Vinland at the Hvallgrof Outpost it will not let me collect the gold from the guy I have killed.

• sandythehippy
    46 posts

@guest-ugsmhl0w same. Last wealth I have is on the body of an enemy, but cant collect it. Wont allow me to remove it from his body, not an issue of knowing where the wealth is, it just won't pick up

• purplebint
    1 posts

I have the exact same issue. Dead guy in Hvallgrof Outpost has the wealth marker on, unable to loot
    I'd already completed vinland so not sure why this has popped up. Can we get a fix please?

• Conlin91
    5 posts

Can not interact with dead body to collect gold. - Vinland - Hvallgrof Outpost. on xbox series xs

• kieron.stokes
    13 posts

@conlin91 set a trap on the dead body, have an enemy trigger it, save the game and reload that save and he will respawn alive.

• Conlin91
    5 posts

@kieron-stokes ill give it a go thank you

• kieron.stokes
    13 posts

@conlin91 i had the same problem, worked first time, it's also worked for others that I've told about it, sucks but it's a work around atleast

• Conlin91
    5 posts

@kieron-stokes it worked perfectly. you hero, thank you

• kieron.stokes
    13 posts

@conlin91 no problem glad i could help

• Mallson83
    2 posts

@killgore1981 Thanks, i'll try that!

• BBornfleth
    1 posts

One of the wealth collectibles cannot be collected from an enemy in the Vinland area (in the Hvallgrof Outpost) after the questline is completed, since the enemies do not spawn again after they are killed the first time the cannot be killed again and looted.

This is my last collectible before I get the "Completionist all the way!", so some kind of solution to this problem would be much appreciated! 🙂

• Aphemra
    2 posts

Also happened to me. As someone who wanted to grab this platinum before Cyberpunk released, this is pretty frustrating.

• cirione
    1 posts

Same problem on PS4. I've clear this area doing main mission. After finishing game i've come back and there was an unobtainable loot on corpse.

• cormacboy2001
    6 posts

One of the wealths has respawned in Vinland after recent update and is now unlootable. Its the only collectible I need to the completionist achievement.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics