Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 501 posts

@luffare820604 Thanks for sharing this information with us. We have shared this with our game team to further investigate this. Could you also ensure that your latest save is uploaded to the Cloud (You will see a Cloud Icon on your save slot)? This will allow our team to use your save file for their research into this.

Official Response
  • Overture88
    2 posts

Everyone's talking about that wealth drop that doesn't show up when they kill the guard, and here I am, with no key after killing the one holding it and with no way to open the chest. The thing is, there's not even a body anymore and the dude doesn't respawn, so I'm out of luck with those workarounds.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @Overture88! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble collecting a key from one of the guards in-game. Would you be able to confirm the location of the key you're unable to loot? To my knowledge, the enemies in Dunwic and Hvallgrof are carrying the ingots, not any keys.

If possible, would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• Your current in-game location
    • Your current in-game inventory, that shows no key has been collected
    • That the key cannot be collected in the area, as the guard has been killed and doesn't have the key in their possession. You can use Synin to show this, as they can spot keys from the skies.

We can then pass this video along for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Overture88
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis Sure, here's a video.

The outpost had a soldier holding an ingot and another soldier that held a key for the chest (the only wealth I'm missing in Vinland). I killed him and no key dropped, he was inside a small cavern on that outpost. The bodies can't be shown as they were blown up and no one respawned.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for providing me with a video, @Overture88, and for confirming that you were able to loot the ingot from the other soldier. I've passed on your report to the development team for further investigation.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • guy_gee_1988
    4 posts

Is anyone else having a problem with the key in hvallgrof outpost mine isn't appearing at all tried blowing up the bodiesleaving the area and coming back but nothing.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1090 posts

@guy_gee_1988 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. I can confirm that another player has reported this, however the game team were unable to reproduce the issue.

Could you please provide a video to show that the key cannot be collected. Have you also tried loading a previous save before you went to the outpost? If this is possible please try this.

Official Response
  • guy_gee_1988
    4 posts

@ubi-keo hi I can't load a previous save as both of them have the same problem i have tried a few times now and still no key at the outpost and it won't let me upload a video it's the treasure chest in the the tent I can't get.

• Ubi-Keo

@guy_gee_1988 Yes I know which chest you are referring to, the key should be obtained from killing one of the soldiers in the outpost.

Could you please upload the video to YouTube then post the URL link in this thread.

Official Response
  • guy_gee_1988
    4 posts

@ubi-keo Hi I have attached the URL from the youtube of the video as you can see no enemies are appearing so cant get the key it has been like this for awhile now i cleared the outpost a few weeks ago and never got a key to unlock the chest. thanks for your help.

• luffare820604
    22 posts

Why havent the bug in vinland been fixed? Outpost hvallgrof not able to loot key. Have tryed everything.

• luffare820604
    22 posts

@ubi-borealis cant loot key in hvallgrof camp. No dead bodies to find. Unable to loot chest. Are ubisoft Even trying to.fix this? Seems to me that they Are focused on release ad ons and so on. I have tryed everything nowundefined

• luffare820604
    22 posts

When Are ubisoft gonna fix the problem? Hvallgrof outpost camp unable to loot chest becures No KEY.... NO BODIES, DONE EVERTHING. NOTHING WORKS. SO GET UR HEADS OUT OF UR ASSES AND FIX IT!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @luffare820604,

The development team are still investigating the missing key in Hvallgrof further. This is why a fix was not included in TU 1.2.2. I apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by this.

We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Would you be able to let me know which platform you use to play Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, as well as the username you use on this platform? I can then include this in your report to the development team.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • debijayn
    1 posts

@ubi-keo I am also having this issue. I have “blown up” every body in the camp, saved and reloaded, fast traveled, did another story arc and came back, nothing has gotten the enemy holding the key to respawn. This is the last chest I need in Vinland. Help. 😫

• Ubi-Keo

@guy_gee_1988 Apologies for the late response and thanks for the video you provided, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

@debijayn I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. I have forwarded your account details on to the development team who are still investigating.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • guy_gee_1988
    4 posts

@debijayn I know the feeling that's the only chest I need then I can get the platinum as I have done everything else 😢

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @guy_gee_1988!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect the key for the chest in Hvallgrof. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. As soon as we have any new information from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics