Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Odinist1988
    1 posts

I can't complete Vinland because the enemy in Hvallgrof outpost won't drop the last "wealth" I need, please help

• KillaMtN
    1 posts

I have a bug with my game as I have a piece of wealth missing in Vinland and it is stopping me from getting the 100% achievement for completing all of the areas on the game. It is tied to a person that I killed much earlier in my save and I did pick up the wealth but it seems to not have counted and I cannot go back 30+ hours for it as I'd lose everything else.

• Tustanuxo
    10 posts

@mattyoungau
    No problem. Glad it is fixed for you aswell. 👍

@UbiWan
    Since this solution worked for both of us. Could you recommend this workaround at other player who also have this issue.
    It could be added to the mega thread as temporary solution.

• Oscvila
    1 posts

@rumn2014 I have the same issue!

• guest-1RfyYeyb
    4 posts

After killing the Foe-Bringer enemy in Dunwic, East Anglia, he drops the ingot and other wealth items. However, after looting, I receive no tick mark towards my wealth completion in the world map.

It is worth noting that he also does not show up on the map even when in close proximity

• rankinsect
    52 posts

@guest-1rfyyeyb Did you previously collect the wealth from that enemy? Wealth enemies do respawn and you can get multiple copies of their ingots but they are supposed to only count once towards progress.

• guest-1RfyYeyb
    4 posts

@rankinsect Yes Ive killed him multiple times. It never counted towards my completion though.

• NuclideZ
    4 posts

Still having the same problem 😞

I had the game fully completed with the exception of two events. The first was the nudist colony mystery in Grantebridgescire, and I couldn't complete that because it was bugged out. The second was the fish offering somewhere in Sciropescire. This one I just didn't complete at the time because I was too lazy to fish, plus I was in no big hurry because I couldn't finish the other mystery for my completion achievement anyway!

I saw that patch 1.0.4 (I think that was the one?) was going to drop and address the nudist colony mystery, so I completed the shrine offering, saved my game, and waited for the patch to drop the next day. Sure enough, the patch allowed me to complete the remaining mystery. Much to my disappointment, however, I didn't get the 100% achievement. I started to look around the map of England and all of a sudden there was a missing wealth in East Anglia. Luckily enough, the NPC that had the treasure to loot was alive. When that still didn't give me my achievement, I went to Norway and finally Vinland to discover I'm having the same problem in this thread.

No matter how many times I ping-pong between fast travel locations, change difficulties ... nothing resets the camp. They're always dead and unlootable when I arrive. I'm extremely meticulous about 100% completion in all of my AC games, so I never left Vinland until it was 100% completed. The patch drops however long ago and now it's stuck in a bugged state 😞 It hasn't refreshed the camp with 1.1.0, either.

Any updates to be had on this issue?

EDIT: I should probably mention I'm playing on XBox One

undefinedundefined

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hi there! I am sorry that you did not receive any wealth after defeating the Woe-Bringer! Have you tried re-loading a previous save and trying again? Also, since he is also not showing up on the map, it may be a good idea to restore your licenses for the game, and then try again. I have provided those steps below.

From the PlayStation Dashboard:
    1. Select Settings
    2. Select Users and Accounts
    3. Scroll down to Other, then the option to Restore Licenses
    4. Select Restore

Official Response
  • guest-1RfyYeyb
    4 posts

@ubikobold Tried both of these suggestions. Still not receiving any tick mark for East Anglia. It's the only one I'm missing

• UbiKobold

Thank you for trying those, and I am sorry you still cannot progress! If you change your game to 'Adventurer' mode and approach the loot area again, does that trigger the tick mark for East Anglia? Apologies, sometimes changing the mode can sometimes get certain things to trigger. Also, are you playing with a digital or physical copy of the game? In addition, can you provide an image from your gameplay that shows your current Wealth?

Official Response
  • guest-1RfyYeyb
    4 posts

@ubikobold changing to adventurer fixed it! thanks a lot

• UbiKobold

@guest-1rfyyeyb
    Thank you for letting me know! I am so happy that fixed it for you!

Official Response
  • Fergie0121
    1 posts

@m1au Thank you sooo much! I am about to 100% the game as I type this and was so disappointed when the achievement didn’t pop up. You’re a life saver.

• ubi-Adam97
    1 posts

Loot glitch in vinland. I can't get the loot of the dead enemy. It has been like this for ages

• NuclideZ
    4 posts

Just wanted to "bump" this thread in hopes that it will eventually get some more attention!

Thank you!

• UbiKobold

Hello! Thank you all for your patience. If you have submitted your save files to a Support ticket as UbiWan mentioned, please provide your ticket number here and we can forward those save files over to the Game team for review.

Official Response
  • donkeydawe_jr
    9 posts

Hi, I'm missing 1 piece of wealth from vinland. The games marker places it on a dead corpse that I cannot loot and doesn't respawn. How can I get this. Thanks

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@donkeydawe_jr go to an older save and try again

• donkeydawe_jr
    9 posts

@asgardian02 that's not possible as I cleared vinland about 30 hours ago...

Suggested Topics