Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SkywardSoul
    Original poster 82 posts

The hidden blade attack does not work properly when used on the elite enemies (the ones with names above their heads and yellow stun bars). The hidden blade attack just pushes the special enemies back, whereas with regular enemies the attack stabs them and makes them fall onto the ground.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@skywardsoul Apologies for the late response.

Can you please ensure you have the latest game update installed, if you do can you provide a video as an example and I will forward this onto the game team.

Official Response
  • SkywardSoul
    Original poster 82 posts

@ubi-keo Here is a video link. In the video I am testing it on the Vikings in Dublin in Wrath of The Druids, but it happens with the Saxons in England, Vikings in Norway, the Pict enemies, the Bandit Enemies, the Irish Soldiers in the DLC, and even the new Druid enemies. I demonstrate how the hidden blade attack is supposed to work on two regular enemies (they are knocked to the ground) and then I run to an elite enemy (by elite enemy, I mean yellow stamina bar, and name above their head) and I show off the bug where it just pushes them away (around 26 seconds into the video).

• SkywardSoul
    Original poster 82 posts

@Ubi-Borealis Could you look at this thread, or send another person at Ubisoft to look at it. I picked you because you responded to my other post a few days ago. @Ubi-Keo was originally looking at my issue, but according to his account he hasn't been online in 10 days. Please, read the original post and my reply to Keo with a video demonstrating the bug, and let me know if you need something else. Thanks in advance.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@skywardsoul I apologise again for the late response.

Thanks for the video you provided. I have reported this issue to the game team to investigate.

Official Response

Suggested Topics