Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/1 Replies/59 Views
    Ingel_Riday
    Original poster 10 posts

Seriously, I'm just shocked.

I heard from the rumor mill online that AC: Valhalla tried to fix cloaks clipping through shoulder-pads by lifting such said shoulder-pads WAY too high above the player model. "Yeah dude, it's worst on the Mentor set. Clearly aren't even visibly attached. Just floating in the air, all goofy as $&$&. Don't worry, though. Almost every other set looks bad now, too. Yours is just the worst."

I can't believe they weren't joking. I ground out the spring festival (why the archery woman only has four lines of dialogue to repeat ad-nauseum is beyond me), left for almost two months, and came back to... this. How was creating goofily uplifted shoulder-pads for almost every major costume deemed an acceptable solution to cloak clipping? I wish we had been given a choice as players; I would have preferred to keep minor cloak clipping over this.

I don't even know what to say. You fixed one minor aesthetically annoying problem (only visible when one's cloak is on) by creating an entirely different aesthetically annoying problem that is impossible to ignore, cloak on or not. It's such a backwards way to solve the issue, which probably would have been best solved by just leaving it alone and shrugging.

*sigh* Maybe I can find a transmog cloak that just doesn't include shoulder-pads at all. Of course, it will have a cloak stitched together by the world's worst amateur-seamstress, with seams the size of bratwursts. Great that you can't choose cloak design independent of shoulder-pads. Marvelous.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics