Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

Post Update 1.2.1 I've encountered two incredibly irritating things that were not occurring prior to it.

The first is constant crashing. Sometimes it's as often as every hour or so. I've seen nothing that they have in common, but I've been sending in a crash report each time.

The second and probably even more annoying is that quicksave just stops working. I know most of the things that prevent quicksaving and it's none of them, as evidenced by the fact that at the same time I can't quicksave, I can manually save. Quitting to title screen and reloading so far has always fixed it, but it sometimes comes back as soon as 5 minutes later.

Both of these continue to occur after verifying file integrity. I'm on PC, playing through Ubisoft Connect, not Stadia.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Young_0z
    4 posts

@caraamon

this keeps happening to me on PS5!! Driving me nuts!

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hey @caraamon, my apologies for my lateness in getting back to your post. If you have already exhausted all steps from our PC Troubleshooting Guide to help remedy the crashing issues you are seeing, could you please create a support ticket here with your MSINFO and DxDIAG attached to look over this further with you? As for the Quicksave issues you have also been encountering, our team is currently checking into this further. While I don't have any word on when a fix for this will be implemented, please keep a lookout on our thread here for further updates.

@Young_0z If you are still receiving the Failed to Save error during your playthrough, could you confirm if the issue persists are reloading the game? Could you also confirm if your save is uploaded to the Cloud (you will see a cloud icon on your save slot)?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics