0 Likes/2 Replies/24 ViewsOriginal poster Parmo_King 1 posts
When I try to load my saved game it's saying all of the save files are corrupted. I have been connected to Ubisoft Connect the whole time and was wondering if the corrupted data can be recovered somehow?
I've been playing solely on a PlayStation 4
Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Keo 2374 posts
@parmo_king Apologies for the late response.
I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with your save files. If you are still experiencing this could you please confirm the following:
- Are you playing online or offline?
- When did it first happen?
- Can you quit the game fully and click "Continue" instead of "Load" to resume progress?
- Do you usually rely on Manual Saves or Autosaves?
- Did you suffer from a crash prior to observing his save file as corrupted?
- How many save files are showing as DATA CORRUPT in the Load menu?
Can you also provide a screenshot of your corrupted save files.