Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Garbo3
    Original poster 589 posts

@ubi-smash The issue is always present, when you load the game or every time you fast travel you got to do this woraround to get the weapon runes working.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 360 posts

@garbo3 After talking with the team, they are looking into further details to review this. Could you share any other weapons/runes that you have witnessed this issue from whenever you have loaded the game or fast traveled (this is for other weapons and runes that were not presented in video clips already)?

Official Response
  • Garbo3

@ubi-smash will do tomorrow 😊

• azullFR
    488 posts

@ubi-smash
    @Garbo3
    I found a new one : Heavy Weight related

here a video :

Nice day to all 🙂

• Garbo3

I changed my weapons,the new rune is in the spear,increase attack when close to full health.
    I loaded the game today and as shown in the video the runes were inactive,I selected new weapons,with a different rune this time equipped in the spear. You see the 3 are active but after fast travelling they aren't active anymore.
    Sorry am slow when selecting items,my brain suffers from lag 😅 skip to minute 1:30 please

• azullFR
    488 posts

@ubi-smash
    @Garbo3

3 new runes tested that have the "Inactive after Loading or after Fast Travelling" Bug :
    (Approximative translations...)
    All related to Low-Health

1. Increase Ability Dammages while Low Heath
    2. Increase Powerfull Dammages while Low Heath
    3. Increase Critical Dammages while Low Heath

Here the video :

Great and Nice day to all 🙂

• Garbo3

@azullfr Ahh,thank you very much,I didn't think of any other runes I could show. You are helping a lot to solve this. 😊

• azullFR
    488 posts

@garbo3
    it's a great pleasure ! 😊
    I'm gonna make some more test later in the week ( so much runes to test... 😉 )
    Have a Great and Beautiful day ! 🙂

• Garbo3

@azullfr Merci beaucoup, and you have a lovely day aswell 😊.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 360 posts

Excellent work @azullFR ! Thank you so much for this information! The team is actively investigating this issue further thanks to this information. In the meantime, thanks for bearing with us, and make sure to keep a lookout on our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics