Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

I want serious long fight, an hour at least, that i can repeat. River raids is something but it takes a long time going around there and they die.. go next place... time!" u c... i impatient. and like, well... it's like this with me: I got fair tactical awareness, i'm difficult enough to surprise there.. so i know what is going on in a fight. But genera spatial cognition is bad. I have difficulty finding my way around and I easily get lost and go wrong direction for minutes before i realise xD so while it fun to find chests and do puzzles... well, it that too: my memory.. i go past place SCORES of times before I remember where chest is.. so like, i don't wana play that so much. sometimes, sure, but mostly i wana hack virtual ppl to pieces. The game won't let me doe, with all the natural pauses put in. So I can't go and do exhaustive battling for an hour or two and go home to my town for some upgrayeddz.. no, i gota "run the sails up", hit a rock, "sail down", "can't put sail up here", *puts sail up anyway*, get stuck on shore. full stuck. try leaving leader.. usually works, but not this time. tries again. jumps down in water.. flails around there for a bit. gets back up.. try sail again.. it kinda nudges, right??? so.. ok, skip ahead 5 minutes and fight up again.
    see problem with game i talk about here? this cool stuff but i don't get much of it.
    AND ALSO: U LET ME HAZ WEOPON AND ARMOR RUNE RN! i need those from something. i can't be lvl 399 before i get to experience the build i like. u can't be serious with this. it an outrage, the scarcity of those. insanity. stop madness!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

I want serious long fight, an hour at least, that i can repeat.

===

There are a couple of boss fights in this game that took me over an hour to beat on the hardest settings. Non-repeatable, of course. Unless they ramp up the Raid difficulty and add more map & enemy variety, I can't see this action/adventure console game ever turning into a game that has outstanding repeatable events.

You could handicap yourself as I do, to make things harder, so that everything takes longer.

I tend to take on fights when I'm under-leveled. For example, Redwalda the Zealot is level 90 and I first took him on when I was level 36, then again at 63. That's over an hour of repeated fighting right there.

I don't use archery very often, and rarely use abilities because most of them are overpowered. I only used a single dagger my entire first playthrough. With nothing left to do in this game I've been experimenting with a flail & heavy shield. You should try that. It's incredibly slow and hard to get used to. What a difference in playstyle from a single dagger, speedy Eivor. It took longer to beat Redwalda with a flail and shield than it did using a single dagger.

Even my wrists and hands were sore after that fight. Fought another Zealot after that, same problem. Not easy.

Die, repeat, die, repeat, die repeat...

• Polyedra
    Original poster 84 posts

@katzenkrimis71 u need go controller true path my friend!!
    redwalda, roflol.. brutal. cuz heavy shield. toughest fighter in game. tougher than 340, comparatively. u do this at 36.. well, i do early also! first run.. but like, that fight seriously taxing. u gota be super in. I do with evasion make slow and counter roll. i sorta doubt the effectiviness of counter roll doe.. cuz if u dodge into a red attack and immediately start attaxin, then u gona stun and break next attack for them.
    Ya man, I do flail with light shield a little. Idk.. ya, the wind-up.. but flail super powerful when u get to land hits.. it just never stops, u kil. very cool weapon. Dual flails is ofc even more of the same but the wind-up with dual flails is so punishing that i think not worth.
    I never try heavy shield. I don't like blocking much. I wish there was an offensive bash with shield and that.. cuz i like shields, otherwise, and i think they do very good thing with more attack speed with shield compared to more attacks, in total, for dual wield. it very good system. makes total sense to me also.
    Redwalda's not the worst one doe.. the hardest enemy in the game is same as redwalda, heavy shield. but she druid also, so she heal and has triple poison bomb attack. she seriously suk to fight when low level.

anyway, i hope u wrong. I hope they make the repeatable content. And i sure hope i can get my hands on runes earlier on cuz rn it sux. stupid system.

edit: it this also: I don't want it to suck!! i want many enemies hard enough. Like for me: good fighting is around +50% my level. +100% and it too much. I can do it but.. sux. And somewhere in between I kinda do well u know..
    So idk, I want fights! kill loads! and hard ofc.. but not like redwalda plz omg

Suggested Topics