Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SushiDaddy89
    Original poster 5 posts

My wife plays this game on PS4, and she has done every prerequisite quest, including "Bartering" and "Rumours of Ledecestre". But the next Quest, "The Walls Of Templebrough" is not available in the quest log and no marker appears when she pledges to the region on the Allegiance Map.

She has every updated patch installed and it's still not fixing the issue. She's on the verge of just uninstalling if this issue doesn't get resolved, as it's not even ON the megalist of known issues.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SushiDaddy89
    Original poster 5 posts

@lakolas Bumping because this issue needs to be recognized and resolved.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Lakolas,

Sorry to hear that your wife is unable to proceed.

Have you tried reinstalling your game by any chance? If so, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • SushiDaddy89
    Original poster 5 posts
    Hello @Lakolas,

Sorry to hear that your wife is unable to proceed.

Have you tried reinstalling your game by any chance? If so, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Reinstalling the game has not fixed the issue.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@sushidaddy89 I'm sorry to hear that reinstalling the game has not resolved the issue, to my knowledge this is not a known issue.

So we can forward this on to the game team to investigate, could you please confirm the following:

• Has your wife experienced any crashes whilst playing the game?
    • What was the name of the last quest your wife completed?
    • Did the two quests "Bartering" and "Rumours of Ledecestre" appear to complete as normal and show the completed quest notification on the screen?
    • Is your wife still able to play and complete side quests in the game?

Can you also confirm the Ubisoft account username for the account that is linked to your wife's PlayStation account. We would also require a video. In the video we would need to see the following:

• The quest log screen
    • Press the R3 button on the quest log screen to show the completed quests and slowly scroll down to the bottom
    • Go to the alliance map to show which regions have been completed and which one your wife is currently pledged too

Official Response
  • SushiDaddy89
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-keo She completed Bartering and Rumours without issue. Now when she opens the allegiance map for Leidecestershire, nothing happens. No new quest or quest marker appears. She is permenantly stuck in limbo on that Allegiance. She cannot progress that Allegiance, and therefore, the story. I don't know if she's had any game crashes.

• SushiDaddy89
    Original poster 5 posts

@sushidaddy89 You need to put this issue on your Mega Thread of issues. My wife has had the game uninstalled for months because you won't fix this or even acknowledge that it's a problem. You shouldn't have put this game to market if you knew this game was as absolutely broken as it is, and if you didn't know, you should have playtested harder. What a garbage product you tricked us into buying.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@sushidaddy89 Apologies for the late response.

We would be unable to add this issue to the mega thread list as we have only received one report. Mega threads are for issues where we receive multiple reports.

Before I can report this issue to the development team to investigate I would need for you to provide the following:

• The Ubisoft account username for the account that is linked to your wife's PlayStation account
    • A video that shows the quest log screen, completed quest log screen (pressing R3) and scrolling to the bottom and showing the alliance map to show which regions have been completed

I'd also need you to confirm:

• If your wife has experienced any crashes
    • The name of the last quest your wife completed
    • If you wife is still able to play and complete side quests in the game
    Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics