Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LCD_Dave_N7
    Original poster 5 posts

After the most recent update I was able to get 6/10 avenge players required for the Ubi challenge, but in the last 10 to 15 hours of entering combat areas I haven't seen another. Is this broken again or did something change?

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LCD_Dave_N7
    Original poster 5 posts

Just me then? Awesome, do you mind sharing what you are doing to trigger these then, since I'm the only person effected.

Thanks.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

In my case I went to forts or bandit camps in higher-level shires and usually was able to trigger avenge quests within them. One night I could get 7 quests straight but then I could not get any the other night. Sometimes they could get a little random.

Just a few days ago I got one in that river-chain small fort in Hamtunscire.

Playing on Xbox One.

• Kormac67
    737 posts

@lcd_dave_n7 Yeah, I too got a bunch after the patch and now they have dried up.
    Looks like they had a cache of actually killed players which has been used up now.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1609 posts

Hello @LCD_Dave_N7,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to find avenge options at the moment.

Can you please confirm if you're looking at the locations that are harder to conquer (for example forts or monasteries)?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • LCD_Dave_N7
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark Just to update, after 25+ hours of trecking through forts/camps etc with nothing, suddenly last night I got the last 4 I needed back to back.

There seemed to be a lot going in with the game re-giving me the Barbarian equipment and other items, not sure if it's linked. The game seemed to stutter when it popped the 'bonus content added' notification and then one would pop right up.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@lcd_dave_n7 you are not,I had a lot before and none for a while now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics