Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • twweber
    Original poster 1 posts

I raided the Escaneaster Monastery and picked up the River Exe map clue, which shows in my inventory. I also picked up the River Severn clue. Unfortunately, while the River Severn clue shows as cleared, the River Exe clue does not. So, while the River Dee is unlocked, the Saint George helm won't spawn. I tried going back into the River Exe and raided the monastery again once it was rebuilt. While all the chests were there again, the map clue was not there, probably because it is in my inventory. Any ideas? I am on PS5 running the current build. Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Eagle017
    2 posts

@twweber
    For me it is the other way around. I also found both river clues but it shows 0/1 clues found on Severn river.
    This was not the case before the latest update. When I completed it before the patch both were marked as 1/1 river clues found.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 450 posts

Hello @Eagle017 and @twweber,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a few screenshots of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Eagle017
    2 posts

@ubi-mark
    Sure, here you go: 
    I've completed the Severn river a while ago and I've also found both river clues for St.Georgs armor. They are both marked as 1/1 collected, even after the current patch, BUT if I re-enter Severn river and leave, the counter gets reset to 0/1. 
    The clue stays in the inventory and doesn't respawn at the Severn monastery where it was orignally found. 
    So one of the recent patches must have caused something to reset it so the clue doesn't count as collected any more. This probably has something to do with other people not beeing able to collect some of the armor pieces if it is not 'just' a visual bug. 
    I already have the full armor set, so @twweber or others can tell if it affects armor pieces not spawning.

undefinedundefinedundefined

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics