Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xJCruz
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis all of them. If I'm not mistaken, it was either Lincolnscire or Glowecestrescire the last pledged. But I'm almost certain that it was Lincolnscire

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts

Thanks for providing that information, @xJCruz. I've added this to your report.

Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for any future updates or information. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • thebuckleboy183
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Lincolnshire was the last arc I complete and I did report to Randvi. Nothing is allowing me to talk to Sigurd to start the Norway arc and move on. Really want to finish this game. All pledges show as complete. Norway isn't on the alliance map in the bottom right. How can I force this dialogue through?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing us with that information, @thebuckleboy183.

Just to confirm, have you been able to kill all of the Order members (with the exception of The Father)? If you haven't, please can you ensure that you have killed all available Order members to see if this helps to trigger the quest?

Thanks!

Official Response
  • thebuckleboy183
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis No I havent done that - still have 5 or 6 to go. I will try that but can't see how the 2 are linked. Lets see. Will report back.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that.

The development team is aware of an issue wherein players are unable to start "Where Legends Are Born," (the first Hordafylke quest) and have found that not having all possible Order members killed can cause this. If you're still unable to start the quest after killing all available Order members, please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look 🙂

Official Response
  • w3st7
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis can’t kill order members cause I need to start the lunden arc but can’t because I can’t pledge to anywhere. 100hrs in and the games stuck no Finland on map either what should I do? It’s been 2-3 weeks I was waiting for you patch but it’s not worked. Is there a chance it’ll get fixed?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @w3st7!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to start the Lunden arc. As this thread is about being unable to start the Hordafylke arc, would you be able to find a similar thread or start a new thread about the issue you're encountering? This way, we can keep both investigations separate and prevent miscommunication/loss of information.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • thebuckleboy183
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Have now killed all except The Crozier who I can't kill until after Norway? Selected him as the leader in the Lincolnshire. So back to square one...can't start the Norway arc. Please help.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @thebuckleboy183! Just to confirm - have you been unable to trigger or complete "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre?"

To help us to take a closer look at this, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• Your current quest log
    • Your completed quest log
    • Your Order members log
    • Your alliance map, and that all pledges have been successfully completed except Hordafylke and Hamtunscire

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • thebuckleboy183
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for the reply. I haven't been able to start 'A Sword-Shower in Anecastre' because I voted for Bishop Herefrith in Lincolnshire. I believe this quest only triggers after the Hordafylke (Norway) arc which I cannot access. I cannot send a video but can confirm that the only order members not killed are The Crozier (due to above), and The Lyre (not available as can't kill The Crozier) and The Father. All Zealots are killed.
    Alliance map is as you say, all pledges completed except for Hardafylke and Hamptunsicre as these are not available. Speak to Randvi, all I can I do is see the alliance map and exit.
    Current quests are to upgrade the settlement to level 6, Jotenheim The Lost Cauldren and Breaking The Order (linked to above). HELP!!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for confirming that! The development team are aware of an issue wherein "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" is not triggered following the election of Bishop Herefrith. They're currently investigating this issue further. It's possible that as you're unable to complete this quest, this is what is stopping you from starting the Hordafylke (and then the Hamtunscire) arc.

If you're unable to capture a video, would you be able to send us images instead? I can then pass these along to the development team, as well as the rest of your report, so they can take a closer look. As it would be hard to send an image of your completed quests log, could you instead provide images that show you have completed the rest of the Lincolnscire arc, and the last quests completed?

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • thebuckleboy183
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis See photos requested. This should confirm everything previously mentioned. Please let me know. Thanks.undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for those images, @thebuckleboy183! I've passed these along with the rest of your report to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any more information, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-S9sOc9KS
    11 posts

Many thanks @UbiExcellent.

I updated to 1.1.2 a couple of days ago and it looks like this bug is still outstanding. Lots of stuff to love in the update (the River Raids are great), however I'd still love to be able to progress my main story arc, particularly since I'm so close to the end. If there's anything further I can do to help progress work on this bug (e.g share a cloud save or similar) please let me know!

• Duck_Man6969
    2 posts

I've completed all the quests up until "Where the stone falls" in the first Lincolnscire pledge. I first notice this when the quest marker never showed up and was not available in my incomplete quests. After completing now very other territory I still cannot do this quest and I cannot locate Acha where she is meant to be spawned for the beginning of this quest. And yes to confirm I have completed up to the Thegn of Lincoln - with no other quests available in the area.

• xJCruz
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis has this issue been investigated? Haven't seen developments in official topics

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @xJCruz!

This issue is still under investigation by the development team. At this moment in time, we have no further information to share from the investigation. I would recommend keeping an eye out in our News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-S9sOc9KS
    11 posts

Thanks @ubi-borealis.
    This is a main storyline arc bug that is affecting many people. I've posted a video demonstrating the issue on another thread (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/88387/bug-where-the-stone-falls-cannot-start-a-sword-shower) which clearly outlines the same problem. Here is the video again:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmwS5sg3aS67gzUAo9CJQj-L-lkG?e=iGA6Qd

This is proving a very disappointing end to an otherwise great game and to be honest, it's kind of ruining the whole experience for me. I was hoping the bug would be fixed in the 1.1.2 update but it was not.
    I have cloud saves that I am happy for Ubisoft to access to try and help diagnose this issue otherwise I will stop playing (and stop hoping for a fix) and move on with a bad taste in my mouth.

• xJCruz
    9 posts

So I just have to trash 130h playtime and start game again?
    I was really enjoying this game, but since this bug I just never played again.
    This is a known issue, there are more threads from players about this issue on this forum. Everyday I come here to check on this issue, but there's no news. Is the team even trying to fix this?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics