Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-PGLAGd3n
    15 posts
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2929 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I've merged together several threads regarding players being unable to continue with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" after selecting Bishop Herefrith as the new Ealdorman in "When the Stone Falls." Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this.

As shared by @guest-S9sOc9KS, the development team has marked this issue as resolved. You should now be able to proceed with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" after choosing Bishop Herefrith.

If you're still unable to proceed with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre," please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right corner of the main menu.
    • Your current and completed quest log, showing you have completed "When the Stone Falls" and that "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" is unavailable.

We can then forward this to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-PGLAGd3n
    15 posts

@Ubi-Mark Hi, I saw you posted on another thread about this quest that the developers are working on a fix wherein Aelgar won't follow you. If you see my original post above can you let me know if my issue is part of this coming fix? No one has responded to acknowledge my screenshots of my issue of the quest not appearing at all

• xJCruz
    9 posts

@guest-pglagd3n I've reported this same bug, where if you choose Herefrith you just end the arc and you don't have anything else to do, more than a month ago.

Their answer is always the same, the developers are looking into it, but in the meantime, they fix merely aesthetic bugs which are useless, such as missing pets in Ravensthorpe. Seriously?

• guest-PGLAGd3n
    15 posts

@xjcruz 😠 Unbelievable - I thought I'd finally finished this arc when the last update came out and could move on - turns out we'll be waiting for who knows how long, it would be comical if it wasn't so frustrating

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1050 posts

Hello @guest-PGLAGd3n

Thank you for the update! I just double-checked and I can see that this issue is currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through the patch notes. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Hello @xJCruz - I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Some issues however are easier to fix as they can be reproduced very quickly. I can see that this issue seems to be more complex and that would be the reason that the investigation is longer. I can assure you that once this issue is resolved, we are going to keep everyone updated.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response
  • guest-PGLAGd3n
    15 posts

@ubi-mark Thanks for acknowledging - can you let me know why this issue isn't in the Issue Megathread or Known Issues thread, or will it be added?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hey @duck_man6969, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you here. Our team is aware of the issues where players are unable to proceed with the "Where the Stone Falls" because they are unable to speak with Bishop Herefrith and no prompt to speak with him appears. Please know that the development team has been investigating this issue further and will be providing a fix within a later patch. While we do not have any further information to share at this time, we will update everyone on our thread here as soon as we have further news. I understand this quest has been a pain to deal with for some time, but thank you so much for bearing with us as we work on a fix.

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Hello and thank you all for your patience during these times. The Game team has been investigating these reports of not being able to kill Crozier (Bishop Herefrith). Just to make sure, if you track him from his info page and/or set your game difficulty to the easiest option, does that allow you to kill him? Also, Amornik, you mentioned that you are playing on PC. Is everyone else playing on PS4 like the original poster? If not, can you please let me know what platform you are playing on. Thanks!

Official Response
  • guest-PGLAGd3n
    15 posts

@ubi-mark Is there any update to this? I still don't see it on the known issues megathread

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@guest-pglagd3n Hey there, and my apologies for the delay. While you may not see it on the Known Issues list, please know that the Game team is still investigating this issue. However, I am very sorry for any trouble that this has caused in the meantime. Thank you for all of your patience on the matter, and as soon as we have more information it should be added to the Patch Notes.

Official Response
  • guest-S9sOc9KS
    11 posts

I can confirm that this bug has been fixed for me in patch 1.2.1. I look forward to completing the main game storyline.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I've merged together several threads regarding players being unable to continue with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" after selecting Bishop Herefrith as the new Ealdorman in "When the Stone Falls." Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this.

As shared by @guest-S9sOc9KS, the development team has marked this issue as resolved. You should now be able to proceed with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" after choosing Bishop Herefrith.

If you're still unable to proceed with "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre," please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.1 installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom-right corner of the main menu.
    • Your current and completed quest log, showing you have completed "When the Stone Falls" and that "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre" is unavailable.

We can then forward this to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble in "A Sword-Shower in Anecastre," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics