Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stormhead1992
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Stormhead1992
    4 posts

@ubi-milky I Play AC Vallhalla on Xbox Series X and PS 5,after 56 hours of gaming, i have Stutter by Autosaves all time on Consoles.
    Its Ruin the Game, i Play IT on Performance Mode.
    You can reproduce the stuttering by going into inventory, changing a weapon or shield, then back to the game and slowly turning the camera, You can See its a TEARING PROBLEM for 1 sec. A kind of picture jump arises It must be possible to add the deactivation function for the automatic save to the game. Problem solved !

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1750 posts

Hello @stormhead1992,

Thank you for sharing this and I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

AS this issue is currently being investigated, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of the occurrence you described, so we can pass it along?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Stormhead1992
    4 posts

@ubi-mark A video is useless here because you cannot see it on the video. As I described earlier, the problem is very easy to reproduce. As soon as you go to the inventory and change a weapon and go back to the game, the autosave is activated, resulting in tearing for 1 sec, which leads to a stutter. Please add an option to disable the autosave function in the game

• Azhrei21
    46 posts

ya, i just did it myself after you spelled out how to do it, on PS4. Like I said on the previous page, I'm on Ps4 and I couldn't believe I wasn't seeing stuttering on a weaker console. Now I see it when I did what you said, go in the inventory, change a weapon and leave and slowly spin the camera until it autosaves and you'll see a LITERALLY split second stutter. Personally I wouldn't call that a problem...

• Stormhead1992
    4 posts

@azhrei21 Like many others, I find it an extremely annoying problem because the game has an annoying autosave function that cannot be deactivated. Therefore, these stuttering occur all the time, as the game saves everywhere. It would make sense to add an option to the game to deactivate the autosave function.

• Azhrei21
    46 posts

@stormhead1992 Dude i don't know why you find it so annoying, seriously. I didnt' even notice a split second stutter until you said how to replicate it on purpose. And I'm more than halfway through the England map now... just saying...

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@Stormhead1992 - We have had some clips provided by other players that show momentary stutters, which have been helpful to the development team in analysing the situations in which they can occur. Any additional video evidence that we can gather is much appreciated, so please do provide a video if you're able to do so. Thank you for repeating the reproduction steps to us again as well!

@Azhrei21 - It is great to hear that this issue is not impacting your gameplay experience as much as it is for other players. We're still going to investigate the reports we've received, as we'd like to try and address as many issues as possible, so please do provide us with any additional information that you can, if you're able to reproduce this issue directly. I'd also like to ask that you do not invalidate the concerns of other players, as any reports we receive are appreciated! Thank you. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics