Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Doddy99
    Original poster 1 posts

The stealth is a major issue and needs some serious rework, each stealth difficulty makes no difference to actual gameplay and there’s been multiple times where I’ve been instantly detected for no reason.

Small pet peeve but I hate the way the weapons on your back disappear when equipping the cloak, fair enough on the bigger cloaks it looks okay as they cover the whole of Eivors back. However the Altair, Bayek and Basim outfits all have disappearing weapons with no cloak which looks ridiculous for a AAA title to me.

Don’t even get me started on the endgame, I finished this game back in December and have only picked it up again recently to attempt to play river raids which is a sad excuse for replay ability. I’m not one for riding around England checking off every single mystery or wealth I find which made the end game horrible for me and by far the worst of any AC game I’ve played.

I think new game + should’ve been a priority and would’ve solved this problem months ago. Don’t get me wrong, I like the game for the most part but these issues really put me off playing the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    157 posts

-I’m not one for riding around England checking off every single mystery or wealth I find.

-By far the worst of any AC game I’ve played.

====

Can't believe you even play it at all. That's part of the intrigue of these games.

I wouldn't even bother with this game if I felt that way about it.

With so many games on the market I'd be spending my time elsewhere.

• MaGicBush86
    3 posts

@katzenkrimis71

Yep that is true. I have not played AC since Black flag because they were starting to get repetitive with the "collect items on the map" aspect, but I really like viking lore so I bought Valhalla. It's also been years since i played AC, and so far I am actually enjoying grabbing that stuff and exploring the beautiful map. I probably won't buy another AC for a long time again though as it will get repetitive quickly.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics