Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MrTrtoje
    Original poster 1 posts

Valhalla has been out a year now, I am sure the purchasing of the game has slowed down enough now to include the Steam players right? I am sure us steam people arent a huge amount, but I would love a little love for us long time supporters. I actually bought two copies of several of your earlier games, one physical, and one on steam. I own every game at the gold or highest edition level. I feel a bit betrayed because I want to keep all my games in one place. Oh and steam supports my linux versions of games too, all in one place.

I understand you dont get as much money selling on steam, but you could offer a discount for valhalla on your store, and sell on steam at full price... I dont mind paying more to be able to keep all my AC games in one place. It is an OCD thing. I cant be the only one. If you arent at the discount time period yet, sell it on steam at a mark up. People sold games at markup for years in certain stores, what is the difference between now and then? Steam wins because it gets another title, albeit at a higher price, you win because you get more money, and generate some press about finally releasing to steam. Win-Win

It is all about market saturation at this point right? The more people that see the title, the more chances of you pulling in another generation of players. How many kids out there dont know about, or cant play your game because the family steam account doesnt have access to your title? If you arent using them to spite them, that is a ...jerk move. They started this market, and developed it, when others thought it was a joke. Now you have a ton of gamers with tons of games on a steam account, i have over 200 games on steam, I am old, i cant remember every place I bought games online anymore... Okay, i will stop whining now.

john

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics