Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Alucardz23
    Original poster 1 posts

I am trying to kill the corpse Feeder legendary beasts.
    I am able to kill two of the wolves. But the third one called Hwit Wulf is missing. I can see the enemy's health bar but not the enemy.
    Whenever I leave the area to see if it resets, it resets the wolves except for the Hwit Wulf. I kill the other two and still the third one is missing. I have reloaded my save file and restarted the PS4.

A very weird glitch.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 184 posts

@alucardz23 Hey there! I am so sorry for the delayed response. If this is still present as an issue for you, can you send me a screenshot of the invisible Hwit-Wulf, but the health bar showing?

Official Response
  • wslfd73
    1 posts

Anyone else have the issue in AC VALHALLA when hunting the corpse feeders where the third wolf is nowhere to be found?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 518 posts

Hi wslfd73! I am sorry that you have not been able to locate the third wolf to complete The Corpse Feeders quest! When you arrive to the area around Buckingham there should be a place that looks like an abandoned town. The three wolves should be in that area. Have you tried leaving the area and returning or loading an earlier save and trying again? If so and the third wolf still does not appear, please provide a video showing your gameplay of trying to complete the quest. You can post the video to YouTube as unlisted and provide the link here.

Official Response
  • PeeweeSquash
    2 posts

I am right there with you. Same issue, but only it allowed me to fight the wolves a few times and after a few times they weren't even in the game. This isn't the only bugged I have encountered in the game either. The other bug is where I am trying to fight one of the witches and it the interaction button for me to start the button doesn't show up on my screen anymore. I have tried restarting the game, hard resetting the xbox, and also loading a later profile for both of these issues. I get the same results, I can't 100% the area or the game until these two things are complete.

• GbbCnt
    1 posts

A wolf is missing, nowhere to be found, I leave the place and when I return, only two wolf appear but they wont attack me they just ignore me, does anyone know how to fix this?

• thedevilcomes
    39 posts

@gbbcnt i noticed that to start the battle you have to be inside the arena, otherwise you can see them moving around but they are not targetable, aslo just made another post about a small glitch i found just outside their arena. RE: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/93169/wolf-stuck-in-a-trap-near-the-3-wolfs-boss-battle-minor-spoilers?_=1610907322398

• PeeweeSquash
    2 posts

I am right there with you. Same issue, but only it allowed me to fight the wolves a few times and after a few times they weren't even in the game. This isn't the only bugged I have encountered in the game either. The other bug is where I am trying to fight one of the witches and it the interaction button for me to start the button doesn't show up on my screen anymore. I have tried restarting the game, hard resetting the xbox, and also loading a later profile for both of these issues. I get the same results, I can't 100% the area or the game until these two things are complete. I have also tried putting in more hours and coming back to the mission and the wolves are still missing.

• FernisHere
    6 posts

@wslfd73 I have the same bug. Just tried doing this quest and I only have two wolves. The huge white one and the black one. No third one anywhere. I killed the two and went looking for the third but it just respawned the other two.

• plasticity
    1 posts

In the legendary hunt, The corpse feeder,s, Niht get stuck and cant kill him

• duyzurich
    1 posts

I'm having this issue as well. Two of them are dead, but the third is completely MIA. If I leave and come back, they are still dead so I can't even seem to reset it. The paw map icon still remains and I can't check them off in my hunters log. Help please?

• Namajie
    2 posts

Just got to this fight today and having the same problem. Except I know where the wolf is... of the two buildings inside the wolf pit, the one you can not run under, Odins sight reveals red inside. No idea how to get the lil bugger out.

This is whats goin on with my game.

• Namajie
    2 posts

@duyzurich There are 2 buildings in the wolf pit. Use odins sight and peek through the cracks and gaps. My hidden wolf is stuck inside one.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a few similar threads about one of the Corpse Feeders missing from the arena. I apologise if this has disrupted any ongoing discussions. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates in one place.

If you're still having trouble defeating the Corpse Feeders, please can you send us a video that shows one of the wolves as missing. I would recommend using Odin's Sight, as this will highlight all enemies in the area and make it easier to spot the missing wolf.

If you know exactly which of the wolves is missing (Hwit, Eald, Niht), please include this information as well.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics