Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xuso94
    2 posts

I have a different issue. Petra asked me to help her, I declined because I went to sleep. Next day, loaded data and go to speak to her but she is riding a horse but she won't move or speak to me so I can't continue the mission. I can't even see where I have to search Wallace. Any solution? Nobody's in hunt House now

• xuso94
    2 posts

@xuso94 FOUND HOW TO FIX THIS.
    1. You must have on ability to slow time.
    2. SAVE nearest as you can to Preta and load that save.
    3. As soon as your game is loaded, hit the button to slow time and press the button to talk with her quickly before she jumps on her horse.

That's all.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @xuso94! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for providing an update, and for letting us know how you were able to resolve the issue! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed with "Have you seen this Man." 😄

Official Response
  • Segelmange
    5 posts

Hi guys,
    I am out searching for Wallace with his sister who could suddenly dissapear in a flash and run very fast. My current quest is to "Try it!". I ran and a flash appeard and since then I am invisible! But nothing more happens! How do I get back to the visible world????

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@segelmange I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I can confirm that this has been reported in the past and the development team are investigating but have been unable to reproduce the issue so far. I have merged your post with this megathread we have created for this issue.

Could you provide a video of the issue. Have you also tried loading a previous save file before you started the quest and tried replaying the quest again? If not and this is possible, please try to see if it works.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Have You Seen This Man" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The team are deploying a fix for the following issue:

• Unable to investigate all of the clues when investigating what happened to Wallace

If you are still encountering issues when investigating the clues in "Have You Seen This Man" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

I'd like to provide you with a status update regarding the ongoing investigations with "Have You Seen This Man:"

• During the quest, Eivor will turn invisible
      • Comment: The development team has been unable to reproduce this issue during their investigation. They are interested in collecting videos and save files from affected players. If you have encountered this issue, please can you ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.0, the development team have been unable to reproduce the issue wherein Eivor can turn invisible. As we have had no further reports of this issue occuring in-game, we will now be marking this thread as resolved.

If you are still encountering issues in "Have You Seen This Man" following TU 1.3.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The specific issue you're encountering when progressing in "Have You Seen This Man."

I would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • fiixed9
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, it is still not fixed on 1.3.0. I turn invisible when Petra tells me to run and thats as far as I can progress. I'm playing on Ubisoft connect using GeForce Now on an Nividia shield, so I can't take a video, but I have screenshotted me being invisible.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @fiixed9! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've turned invisible during "Have You Seen This Man." Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us! Would you be able to share the image you captured with us within this thread? I'd recommend using a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Have you tried reloading an earlier save and playing through the quest again? If so, did you turn invisible at the same part of the quest?

Can you also describe the actions you took prior to turning invisible? This will be helpful for the development team as they try to reproduce this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • massago99
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi All, unfortunately I’m invisible as well. This happens as soon as Petra tells me to run and I’m not doing nothing more than running. There is the bolt then I get invisible. Thanks for the support

• massago99
    3 posts

@massago99 Can somebody give support?

• massago99
    3 posts

Unfortunately when Petra asks Eivor to run straight and fast, Eivor disappears and there is no chance to get it normal. I tried several times with different saves but is always the same. Can you please support Me? I’playing on PC

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

Hi @massago99 I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with the quest 'Have you seen this man'.

Could you please try verifying your game files then try again to see if that helps.

However if the issue persists could you provide a video that shows the following:

• The specific issue you're encountering when progressing in "Have You Seen This Man."
    Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics