Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• miso14miso
    Original poster 1 posts

System
    PS4

Background
    This is the quest where Petra goes to find Wallace with Eivor.

Problem
    When in ruins of Temple of Pluto, you'll have to investigate 3 clues.
    The clues all have an "Eye" icon, and when getting closer you can Investigate the Clues.

For one of the Clues, the "Investigate" prompt never appears.
    The "Eye" icon simply disappears when player gets close. No other prompts available.

Petra will only proceed to run off after all 3 Clues have been investigated.
    So essentially this quest is stuck.

Solutions (not working)
    Tried going to other places and coming back. Didn't work.
    Tried reloading the game. (From within and also after PS4 restart.) Didn't work.

Any tips welcome. Thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. Following the release of TU 1.3.0, the development team have been unable to reproduce the issue wherein Eivor can turn invisible. As we have had no further reports of this issue occuring in-game, we will now be marking this thread as resolved.

If you are still encountering issues in "Have You Seen This Man" following TU 1.3.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The specific issue you're encountering when progressing in "Have You Seen This Man."

I would recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread for us to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • liu0825
    1 posts

隐身之后变不回来了,在特佩拉身边转了好长时间了

• X_themob1
    1 posts

I get to the part of the quest where you turn invisible but now I'm at a loss for what I'm supposed to do now. Does anyone know what I need to do?

• Billy_Buttons
    2 posts

@x_themob1 if you're playing as female, I was, and I was having the same issue, I changed genders by pressing tab while in the menu and then replayed it from an autosave and it worked. Wasn't sure if anyone else was having this problem, but this fixed it, and you can swap genders anytime, worth a try! 🙂

• Billy_Buttons
    2 posts

I was following Petra and she was wanting to teach me how to teleport and when she tells me to try it; I just turn invisible and the quest doesn't continue. I tested a few times to make sure, kept soft-locking after I begin to turn invisible. I changed my gender from female to male and the quest acted as normal, just hoping this get some attention to get fixed!

• katuskosmicus
    1 posts

@billy_buttons it hasn't worked for me and when I tried to load the save it said corrupted data. I don't know if you have to do something specific here or what, I'm completely lost.

• BlindBandit988
    2 posts

I started the quest, but I decided to go on a raid not realizing that Petra was following me. She joined the raid, but now she is stuck far away from the quest destination. She begins to walk back, but once she gets to a river she has to cross she freezes and just stands there and I can’t continue the quest without her. I tried reloading the game, but she just resets to where the raid was, I tried just going to where the quest is supposed to be but she doesn’t move and I tried call the long boat, but she doesn’t get on it.

• Monte_ESP_1995
    9 posts

@blindbandit988 Happened to me. What I did was:

1. Go to her.
    2. Check the position you're supposed to go next to continue your mission.
    3. Mark it on the map. Make sure you know where it is.
    4. Leave Petra behind and go anyway.

Once you get there and find the place you're looking for, she will appear.

This worked for me, at least.

• parallax147
    1 posts

I had this same problem, went running down the hill towards Ravensthorpe and then spent 10 minutes running around. I reloaded and instead of running down hill I ran towards/over the top of the hill. That seemed to fix it and the quest line continued.

• BCTwitchie
    3 posts

Started the quest Have You Seen This Man? and decided not to complete it immediately after I saw the quest marker was in a higher level area. I continued the main quest elsewhere, and after raiding a monastery in Oxenefordscire, Petra randomly appeared in the middle of the raid and has since stayed there and won't leave and I can no longer progress the quest. Wallace also appears back at their place in Ravensthorpe but can't be interacted with.

• SES1782
    1 posts

@miso14miso I’m having the same issue.

• threenugstall
    6 posts

@bctwitchie having the same problem. She's stuck in the water because she followed me after I hopped in my longboat. 😑

• threenugstall
    6 posts

@bctwitchie hey, I found a solution. You probably already found it as well but at some point during main quest some ppl will attack your camp. When that happens Petra will span in to help w the fight and become unstuck. So just wait for that to happen.

• buddhha69
    1 posts

When I get to the point in the quest where I have to run to Teleport I go Invisible and never go back to normal and the quest all so change my controler button when I hit what should be my back up button I pull out my bow when I click the run button I swing my wepon pleas fix can play the game right now

• iamcooke
    1 posts
    • Can't progress "have you seen this man" basically was doing it fast travelled away when I saw was in higher level area, did a raid and for some reason petra fast travelled to me when I was forcing a door open and as a result she's now stuck in the corpse feeders area of the map and she won't return to ravenstorpe to continue the quest, I've turned off and on again reloaded etc and no fixes as of yet
  • Check_S6x
    4 posts

I have a different bug on the same quest. When you are asked to do like Petra and teleport, I am now invisible and nothing happens no matter what I do or how fast I run.

• SoggyStones
    2 posts

upon arriving at the temple of pluto to look for wallace petra comes in and then leaves and stands outside the entrance, I cannot interact with any of the evidence and petra does nothing, I've also noticed that if I try to progress this quest, petra will appear at raids and block the ability to force open doors or chests

• Djt12
    1 posts

@soggystones I'm having the exact same problem anyone have a fix for this.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello Djt12 and SoggyStones! My apologies for any trouble that this issue has caused with not being able to proceed in the 'Have you seen this man?' quest. If you have not already, please try verifying your game files. >> https://ubi.li/siyYy << Afterwards, try your game again and let me know if this continues.

Official Response
  • SoggyStones
    2 posts

Validating files does not solve the problem

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics