Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CoolZero-
    1 posts

I have such a problem. after examining the clues in the temple, petra just stands outside. I have already completed half the game and nothing has changed.

• Lasdorion
    1 posts

So, I have problem when Petra says "Try it!". I start to run but my character only becomes invisible. I legit spent 15 minutes running around and nothing happened. When I watched walkthroughs on youtube I saw you disappear and it spawns you in mid air, that doesn't happen in my game.

• TheMeddler78
    1 posts

I was halfway through one quest (taking Sigurd's wife to Grantcebridge) when I started 'Have You Seen This Man'. I got to the ghost wolves when the quest couldn't progress any further - The Hunter just stood there. And when I reloaded the game she was waiting outside the temple where it starts; the quest marker says to go in there but there's nothing left to investigate, and when I leave the marker just reappears over the entrance to the temple basement.

It's really annoying because now when I open the game or end my quest, it ALWAYS defaults to highlighting 'Have You Seen This Man' as my to-do quest and I have to manually pick something else.

Thoughts welcome!

• Azn-Luver
    1 posts

I have a bug where the objective is telling me to go back into the den (where the boar was) to examine the 3 things (clothes, pot and red liquid). But after going in and examining everything, the game believe u still need to examine something. The red liquid on the floor still has an eye symbol above it, implying that i still need to examine it. But I'm unable to interact with it anymore. And Petra is standing outside of the den just staring off into the distance. Completely stuck. And i don't feel like restarting the game over another buggy mission.

• S0lidStat3
    1 posts

wonce you have followed the white elk and fought off the enemies Petra will ask you to follow her once you do she tells you how to teleport through the white lightning mist but once you do this you become permanently invisible and cannot complete the task.

• SheytanEterna
    3 posts

Hi everyone,
    after

spoiler
    Petra runs towards a bridge where the white deer is, then she runs into an invisible collider, turns around and at some point stops. I can't interact with her, I can't follow the white deer on my own since it vanishes after a few meters and I can't walk too far away or fast travel. I'm basically stuck until I load a savegame. I'm playing on PC.

I have not tried this quest before Update 1.04. It differs significantly from other reports about going invisible or such, I have none of that.

Best regards

• AmitronV
    1 posts

@SheytanEterna

I've got the same issue too. Petra followed for a few seconds and has now just stopped behind a bush and I can't do anything!

• Siberix5102
    4 posts

Having a similar problem. She ran around by the bridge going back and forth and then we crossed and went down the hill where the iron nodes are. Then we went back up the hill to a pond and she stops at where a stream comes in to the pond. I exited and reloaded from the last save point and she stopped at exactly the same place again. I will have to load to a pre-quest point and come back to this later after the bug is fixed, so I can progress with her 😉

• guest-cV0qS9GG
    7 posts

after white deer appear on wood bridge, petra run opposite direction
    white deer also stuck on the bridge
    had redone this quest three times, still stuck same problem

• Gokislav
    21 posts

Even the elk stuck on the bridge, go to clif where mission is ending and wait a little bit. Elk has to disappear even it's not there, after that, video has to start and Petra and his brother have to be there.

• guest-cV0qS9GG
    7 posts

@gokislav thanks

• BekkerJs
    7 posts

When they ask me to run in a straight line, the lightning strikes but then my character dissapears and the quest does not continue. I saw a movie where I should be falling from the sky but that doesnt happen to me.
    Reloaded a few times but still the same issue...

• eladath01
    5 posts

@cdntdog I have the same issue. It's a bug, the walkthrough doesn't help.

• eladath01
    5 posts

I have the bug where I disappear when I try the teleporting in the Have you seen this man quest.
    Workaround: Don't try it when she first tells you how. Wait until the quest prompt says you have to run fast. It works then.

• BekkerJs
    7 posts

@cdntdog I didn't say that I don't know what to do.......

• eladath01
    5 posts

@bekkerjs If you wait to run in a line till it says you should run it will work properly. I kept getting the same bug by running in a line before that quest prompt came up, but when I did after it worked.

• BekkerJs
    7 posts

@eladath01 Nope stille bugged..... My character turns invisible and I can keep moving.

• BekkerJs
    7 posts

@bekkerjs

Here you see the result. After the lightning this happens...

• ACMute
    2 posts
    Having a similar problem. She ran around by the bridge going back and forth and then we crossed and went down the hill where the iron nodes are. Then we went back up the hill to a pond and she stops at where a stream comes in to the pond. I exited and reloaded from the last save point and she stopped at exactly the same place again. I will have to load to a pre-quest point and come back to this later after the bug is fixed, so I can progress with her 😉

This happened to me - but I went back to the Elk and he disappeared in a puff of smoke - then I started running back to Petra and the quest continued ok.

Suggested Topics