Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dr4g0n_96
    4 posts

@mosessargent85 dude did you get a solution

• dr4g0n_96
    4 posts

Please help whenever i try to do this mission i go in the basement and the pot gets highlighted but when i get near it i cannot interact with it. I have completed around 85 percent of the game but i cant do this mission.

• dr4g0n_96
    4 posts

I am having trouble completeing the mission whenever i go in the basement the pot gets highlighted but i cannot interact with it i have completed around 85 percent of the game like literally pacified england kill the order of the ancients so i can reload the save game so please help.

• slimnickins
    1 posts

Hello - so as the title says the “Have you seen this man?” quest is bugged for me. I’ve gotten to the part where I go down into the area with the boar. I’ve investigated two out of three of the items but one item does not let me investigate. The “eye icon” disappears whenever I get close enough. Odin’s sight tags the item, but I can’t do anything with it. Petra won’t leave into the woods until after this is complete so it’s basically stuck. This stated to happen after I was doing the mission and the game crashed. I would just restart and go to a previous save but I’ve already basically finished everything else in game waiting for it to resolve so I’d lose all my progress. Any ideas?

• BigAnton1997
    1 posts

I have a problem with the quest. I am stuck in the temple where i should investigate, i killed all the animals inside the temple but I cant interact with the thing to check what happend to Wealth. Petra is in the meanwhile standing outside and doesn't move or says anything even if I come outside.
    Everytime I start the game or die in the game the quest shows up first in the hud.
    Here is a video, that has kinda the same problem as me.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Hey folks.

I can confirm that this issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. To assist the team with their investigation we would like to request save files from you if you haven't already submitted those to us and if you're playing on PS4 or PC, it is not possible to export save files on other platforms unfortunately. You should be able submit your save files to us by starting a Live Chat or contacting our support teams on Facebook and Twitter who will be able to open a case for you and then following these instructions. Thanks.

Official Response
  • The8th2020
    1 posts

I just cant get this working. The part where petra tells us to run in straight line i do that but then the lightning ⚡ strikes and im invisible.

Pls solve it issue asap

• GR__NY
    1 posts

@azn-luver did you end up finding a fix for this? I have the same issue currently as well

• guest-pH9oQUeN
    4 posts

@ubikobold Can you fix the glitch on this side quest where I can't interact with the clues in the tomb/crypt? After killing the boar I try to get Eivor to examine the clues and it shows the eye but doesn't allow me to press triangle to examine. A lot of other players have been having the same issue and I've tried all suggestions but nothing has worked. This bug is stopping me from progressing forward to find the last clue for The Father. Get this sorted, really disappointed.

• guest-pH9oQUeN
    4 posts

Can you fix the glitch on this side quest where I can't interact with the clues in the tomb? After killing the boar I try to get Eivor to examine the clues and it shows the eye but it doesn't allow me to press triangle to examine. A lot of other players have been having the same issue and I've tried all suggestions but nothing has worked. This bug is stopping me from progressing forward to find the last clue for The Father. Get this fixed, ubisoft seem to be avoiding acknowledging this bug. Really disappointed.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@guest-ph9oquen
    Do you think you could provide a video showing this from your gameplay? I would like to send up a video to the Game team. You can post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link. Also, are you playing on PS4 like the original poster of the thread, or are you playing on a different platform? If you are playing on PC or PS4, can you create a ticket and attach your save files? Then you can return here and post your ticket number. Thank you, and I am so sorry that you have not been able to proceed.

Official Response
  • guest-pH9oQUeN
    4 posts

@ubikobold Hello! A colleague of yours has said they've forwarded this issue on to the developers. There are also a couple of videos on youtube already showing this bug. As I'm playing this game on the PS5 however, that console currently doesn't allow the option to save files to a USB drive so I can't upload my save files. I'm waiting for a response from the other support member that I contacted but it's just frustrating because until I can interact with the clues, I can't progress in the game.

• guest-pH9oQUeN
    4 posts

@ubikobold

I've managed to upload a youtube video of the issue for you. Thanks for having a look!

• Emptyolo
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Emptyolo
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Emptyolo
    3 posts

@ubikobold

Same issue as above. Here's my ticket 13825450 with save files.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

My apologies for the delay! The Game team is currently investigating this issue of the third clue not being investigable.

guest-pH9oQUeN: Thank you for providing this video! I have forwarded this up to the Game team to be included with their investigation.

Emptyolo: Thanks for providing your case number and save files! I have sent up these files as well.

Official Response
  • fun_bigwille3
    1 posts

I’m stuck towards the end of the mission “Have You Seen This man” where I can’t interact with the clothing, so I cannot complete the mission. I’ve tried loading an earlier save but when I got to the same part it still wouldn’t let me interact with the clothing. Is there another way to fix this?

• sunain12345
    1 posts

When Petra climb the mountain and ask us to try that thing then the game become first person perspective and nothing happens . Someone please help

Suggested Topics