Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@grant22666 even un installed and then re installed still nothing.

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@grant22666 legit driving me mad just want to play the game

• baby_jay
    1 posts

After ending the rescue of Reeve Goodwin, the game guides me to talk to him to receive info about Selwyn, but I cannot speak to him, thus it’s not possible to continue the Wincestre arc

• guest-HJZ0zByJ
    3 posts

I've been having the same issue for 2 months with no update from the Ubisoft team- unable to finish the game

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@grant22666 still nothing

• ZER0ANI
    1 posts

I've encountered the same issue, thought I was the only one who ran into it since I haven't, at least not up until this point, found anyone els complaining about this issue, it's really annoying because I have already invested 70+ hours into this game and starting it all over again from scratch would suck.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1750 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can pass it along to the development team for further investigation? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Grant22666
    10 posts

@zer0ani it's driving me mad

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@ubi-mark I'm unable to attach the video is there any other way I can get it across?

• Jimlube6769
    2 posts

I and apparently several others are having issues with the quest line for the reeve if wincestre. This bug in the game is preventing people from being able to continue the story and complete the game. I am extremely disappointed that these issues do not seem to be getting addressed! I have been having this issue since December of 2020. While I understand that there are a great number of issues that need to be addressed, I would think that someone at Ubisoft would at a minimum respond to let people know that these issues are being looked at. I and a everyone else spent money on a game that basically doesn't work and if your response is that I have to go back and basically start over that is completely unacceptable! I originally posted about my particular issue on December 16th and there has been absolutely no response and this appears to be the case for others as well! It is extremely unfortunate that Ubisoft has chosen to deal with these issues in the manner they have!!

• shark.barber
    1 posts

@waltbtb me too

• ChefChimp
    2 posts

@drogskiien I have the same problem. Was this resolved?

• ChefChimp
    2 posts

@ubit00n any advice, same issue here!

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@ubi-mark come on mate I made this post almost a month ago and I haven't been able to play since this is getting silly now.

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@grant22666 still sat here waiting for a fix over a month later

• Grant22666
    10 posts

@ubi-mark brooooo

• oliverbrown7712
    2 posts

I've got to the Wincestre arc and am trying to find the man in white. It says he's in a location I can't get to in the game (Eastern corridor on the ground floor of the minster) so I can't progress any further! Have tried reloading, swapping quests and don't want to risk going back to an earlier save since it's been ages. I'm playing on PS4. Hoping this will be fixed soon!

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1048 posts

@oliverbrown7712 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with the Reeve of Wincestre quest. I have checked with the development team for Assassin's Creed and they have asked if you are able to provide a short video of this issue please.

This will then help with the investigation into this.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • oliverbrown7712
    2 posts

@ubi-viral Hi I'm trying to upload a vid but it won't let me. Says I don't have 'the right privileges'. I've attached screenshots from it though that show both sides of the wall I can't access though. I've seen a vid showing me where he should be, but he definitely isn't there on my game.
    undefinedundefined

• JessMeow28
    9 posts

Re: [The reeve of wincestre bugged?](/topic/89266/the-reeve-of-wincestre-bugged)

When I try to speak to "the man in white", his marker is located in a room that is inaccessible. I've checked multiple youtube walkthroughs to learn that he is not located in the proper spot and that this must be a bug. I've tried restarting the game, loading a different saved game, restarting PS4 console, and nothing works. Please help!

Suggested Topics