Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JessMeow28
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis I’ve sent the video to support over a month ago. Is there a way you can obtain it from them? ticket (14515782)

@ubi-borealis here’s a WeTransfer file link of the video I sent to support - this shows the issue encountered. You can see that he is inaccessible. https://we.tl/t-gkwVdBrQTx

@ubi-borealis also, if it’s of any help, I started to experience more glitches after installing and playing The Way of the Berserker. Not sure if it’s related but I started that add-on quest, didn’t finish it, then started the Reeve of Winchester, couldn’t progress and finished the add-on quest.

• JessMeow28
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JessMeow28
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

Thanks for sharing your support ticket with me, @JessMeow28, as well as a link to the video. I've passed this along to the development team for further investigation. I've also shared the additional information you've shared with me about the issues you've encountered since starting "The Way of the Berserker." I would be unable to speculate on whether they are linked, but it's still great information to know for the investigation!

I've also merged together your three posts. In future, please first try editing your previous post if you'd like to add any updates, rather than making separate posts.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • JessMeow28
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for sending it along. Please keep me posted. Apologies for the multiple posts.

• JessMeow28
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi again - I wanted to check in on the status of the issue im still experiencing. I can not proceed with the game and have supplied a video of the issue to you. Has there been any news or development on this bug? I just got a PS5 and have PS plus and im still experiencing the same issue.

• mojesu
    1 posts

I am having the exact same issue, so I would like to hear any updates ubisoft has as well.
    It's frustrating because I have done pretty much everything else I can do in the game up to this point, and now I am stuck.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "The Reeve of Wincestre" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET. The team are deploying a fix for the following issues:

• Unable to investigate clues during the investigation of Goodwin's house
    • Unable to interact with NPC after "Entering the Room"

If you are still encountering these issues with "The Reeve of Wincestre" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

I'd like to provide you with a status update regarding the ongoing investigations with "The Reeve of Wincestre:"

• Unable to interact with the "Man in White" as the marker cannot be accessed
      • Comment: The development team intend to fix this issue in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread an in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • JessMeow28
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you!! the issue has been resolved!! Yay!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @JessMeow28! I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics