Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Doug326
    Original poster 1 posts

The bell is no where to be found, ive killed all guards and civilians and he's no where, even looked up a walk through to see if there was a hidden cemetery and there wasn't. Also for the bell it says the clues found on the Ember Riverbut its the Embert River in game just a fyi

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged together several similar threads about The Bell's disappearance into a single thread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing conversations were disrupted by this merge.

The development team has marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.2.0. If you are still unable to find The Bell following this update, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• The current TU you have installed. You can view this on the main game menu, in the bottom-right corner
    • The Bell shown as tracked in your Order menu
    • That The Bell is not in the location he should be, or that the marker is inaccessible

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your desired save file.

We can then pass your report along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • sprozza
    1 posts

Hi, as title states.

I have uncovered both of the order clues so I am not trying to do this out of sequence.

I went to Brimcliff Monastery both in open play and by triggering a raid. On both occasions, every enemy in the area was killed but the order member was nowhere to be seen - not just in the graveyard (as the game cue suggests) but in the entire monastery.

I have fast travelled, meditated, and visited Norway, but nothing I do seems to 'trigger' the The Bell spawning - he is definitely not there.

(As a random aside, first time I visited brimcliff before I uncovered the bell's clues, I had to do the raid twice as I was stuck in an infinite loop where no crew member wouln't help me open the final chest of raw materials. I don't know if that might be related in someway? I have completed that raid now though with no markers on the map).

I'm playing on PS4.

• MickeSten
    1 posts

Hello
    I have looked for the bell in his supposed location by the graves in the monastry. Ive looked at several tutorials online so im sure its the right place but he isnt there. Could i reset it somehow or has he changed location.

• TheDeagnos
    1 posts

Beneseck of bath. Located in the cemetery at Brimcliff monastery cannot be found anywhere. And when I set him as a marked target it shows him inside the cliff. Resetting my game does nothing. Leaving and coming back does nothing. There is no way to reset his location now I cant complete the order of the ancients

• whorphan
    21 posts

@sprozza I have the same issue. Don't know what triggered it.

• whorphan
    21 posts

Same issue here. I'm so sick and tired of payment so much money for broken games.

• whorphan
    21 posts

@doug326 Same issue. Feel great to pay loads of money for a broken game....

• Electrik_Cirkus
    1 posts

Beneseck de Bath 'The Bell' is not showing at brimcliff.

• Therussill
    1 posts

I'm having issues finding the Bell. I've been to Brimclif a couple of times killed all enemy targets and keep checking the graveyard. I can't find him, I there a bug?

• fiendtron84
    13 posts

@therussill

It is bugged, or rather he just is not always found there, there is the option to track the order members which is what I had to do, I found him several hundred meters to the west, if you keep using odin's sight while traveling west on the nearest road you can find, you might be able to find him, sorry if this does not work for you, this was how I found him however.

• SlikeTing
    1 posts

I've identified The Bell, and thought I would find him Brimclif Monastery. When I raided the place, he ran away and somehow got stuck underground along the Great Ouse River west of Buckingham. After trying several times he's still unreachable, and I can't identify The Rake because of it.

I was hoping this would fix itself, but it seems he's still stuck underground. There's little left to do in terms of identifying the members of the Order, please fix this if it's possible.

• sector05
    1 posts

@sprozza ps4, same problem

• Zuule
    1 posts

Same here. Pc.

• shadowofajoke1
    6 posts

The game won't let me kill the Bell. Either he's just not there or he might be a headless corpse in the grave, but that doesn't have a confirm kill over it so I don't know. I can't get the last clue without killing him.

I'm also getting that mission where you've completed all the order kills, but obviously I haven't and I can't until I can get the damn Bell to spawn.

• guest-CIggQwqH
    1 posts

@sprozza was your issue resolved ?? If so, please tell.. seems we can't proceed in the story till all members are killed

• DanDrinksRum
    1 posts

I just need to finish the order to complete the game and this guy is keeping me from it! No replies from devs either!

• NoDiceGramma
    2 posts

Figured it out! If you mark him (via his info page), it'll mark him on the map. For me, he ended up being up a path leading right outside the monastery, kinda bugged. He just kept running in circles around the gate/entrance.

• NoDiceGramma
    2 posts

@guest-ciggqwqh see my comment below

• SutekhOne
    2 posts

@nodicegramma Thank you! I didn't even realize you could actively track revealed members of the order. There is definitely a problem with The Bell as he was standing motionless facing a tree in the forest NW of the Treehouse Shop nowhere near the monastery!

• Smr162
    2 posts

Beneseck should be found at the monastery graveyard. Instead he’s showing up on my map north of the closest way point. When I travel there he appears to be underground. There is no way underground at this point. I have tried loading from a new way point, loading an older save point. I have also tried to re-spawn in Norway. This isn’t working. When I go to the monastery he is nowhere to be seen. I completed the raid a long time ago so that also isn’t the current issue.
    I’m hoping Ubisoft can fix this issue.

Suggested Topics