Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-eFwX7iOq
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3661 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several similar threads about The Bell's disappearance into a single thread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing conversations were disrupted by this merge.

The development team has marked this issue as resolved following TU 1.2.0. If you are still unable to find The Bell following this update, please can you provide us with a video that shows the following:

• The current TU you have installed. You can view this on the main game menu, in the bottom-right corner
    • The Bell shown as tracked in your Order menu
    • That The Bell is not in the location he should be, or that the marker is inaccessible

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your desired save file.

We can then pass your report along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KubaPhish
    1 posts

I have progressed through the end game, and finalizing all assassinations; I have already raided the Brimclif Monastery. I do not have access to saves prior to this issue.

Marking The Bell / Beneseck of Bath shows him “underground” in Oxnefordscire, southwest of Evesham Abbey. By zooming in and out of the map, you can see his marker is off the map, well underground.

He is no where at the graveyard at Brimclif Monestary or on the road leading to it. I have also searched every square inch of the Monestary for Beneseck; I tried this a second time to search for him while raiding it again, and it does not trigger Beneseck to spawn.

This is an ongoing issue that was not resolved by the last update. Being that Breaking the Order quest is a HUGE quest, I hope this bug is corrected soon.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3661 posts

Hello there @KubaPhish! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to locate the Bell due to the marker showing underground. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us.

To help us to take a closer look at this, can you please send us a video which shows us the following:

• That you have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this on the main game menu, in the bottom-right corner
    • The Bell shown as tracked in your Order menu
    • That The Bell is not in the location he should be, or that the marker is inaccessible

We can then forward this report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics