Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Thanks for providing us with some of the additional information, @azullFR! If you can provide us with a video and let us know how you long you can play for before the flickering occurs following TU 1.2.2, we'll be sure to include this information in your report 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR
    682 posts

@ubi-borealis

If possible, would you be able to provide us with the following information, so we can forward this to the development team:
    When did you start seeing this issue with the flickering icons in Raven view?
    • Some months (Patches) ago in Glowercestrescire, but didn't went back there with Patch 1.2.1 installed...
    • UPDATE : I went back to Glowecestrescire to test with Patch 1.2.1 = No Flickering ( 17 minutes Testing, I've got other things to do 😉 )
    • Seems that changes had be made with 1.2.1 (or maybe with 1.2.0) = Less visible Icons (distance filter added), a kind of "delay"/"lag" for some icons to pop-up (many notifications like "loot" have also some "lag" on PS4 pro + internal SSD....let's see if "performance improvements in TU 1.2.2 will do something for this....)
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing some more information with us, @azullFR! Just to confirm, does the flickering no longer appear for you at all? Or only in Glowecestrescire?

Please feel free to update us on any new findings you have once TU 1.2.2 is deployed. We'd be interested to know if you've noticed any new changes to your experience with this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    682 posts

@ubi-borealis
    hello there 🙂
    I a new test with Patch 1.2.2 in Glowecestrescire in the forest near Belas Knap and "Druid's house" (I don't know the english name)
    Flickering was back (a little)
    Steps :

1. Started Valhalla
    2. did one Reda's Daily Quest
    3. stayed AFK 1/2h
    4. did the second Reda's Daily Quest
    5. went back to Ravensthorpe looking for Dandelion
    6. stayed AFK more or less 1 hour
    7. Fast Travelled to the synchpoint near Sabrina's spring
    8. Used Raven = OK
    9. kiled a patrol on the road North of Bela Knapp
    10. Used Raven = OK
    11. killed another patrol in the forest
    12. Used Raven = OK
    13. killed a patrol near "Druid's house"
    14. Used Raven = some flickering

I will send later a link to the video I did (maybe tomorrow)

I do not take care a lot to that issue as I am not progressing in the game, it's more for giving additional infos 🙂

Nice day to you 🙂

• azullFR
    682 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Additionnal info :
    I started seeing flickering with Raven's view "zoomed"
    then it was still there in "Raven's 3rd View"
    🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @azullFR!

Thanks for updating us with your findings following TU 1.2.2, as well as including reproduction steps! This is very helpful for the development team's investigation 😄 Please send us a link to the video you captured as soon as it is convenient for you, and we'll pass this along to the development team as well.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    682 posts

@ubi-borealis

here is the link :
    https://sendvid.com/n0jksrqp

Have a nice day 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much for the video, @azullFR! I've passed your detailed report along to the development team, including your reproduction steps, so they can take a closer look at this 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    682 posts

@ubi-borealis

Just to notice : disappearing/flickering icons is still there in Patch 1.2.2.1

Have a nice day 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @azullFR!

Thanks for sharing an update with us! I can see that the development team are still investigating these disappearing/flickering icons further, which is why no fixes have been deployed to the game yet. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date information regarding game updates and fixes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics