Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4615 posts

Thanks so much for the video, @azullFR! I've passed your detailed report along to the development team, including your reproduction steps, so they can take a closer look at this 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1727 posts

@ubi-borealis

Just to notice : disappearing/flickering icons is still there in Patch 1.2.2.1

Have a nice day 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4615 posts

Hello there @azullFR!

Thanks for sharing an update with us! I can see that the development team are still investigating these disappearing/flickering icons further, which is why no fixes have been deployed to the game yet. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date information regarding game updates and fixes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • f0rsale
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-borealis

I've recently started playing the game again and was met with disappointment when I noticed that this bug is still present, more than 1 year after the game's release. Has the support team given up on this issue? If so, this is really disappointing.

Anyways, I'd like to add that when I started the game again, I made a new save game, so the bug isn't exclusive to my older character.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

Hi @f0rsale I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

I have checked and I can confirm that the issue is still being investigated by the development team.

As mentioned in a previous developers blog, issues are categorised and prioritised based on frequency, severity, and/or player impact. (E.g. Main quest progression blockers will generally see a higher priority than side content or quality of life issues)

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics