Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

@riphide Spot on! The hero this forum required!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing in "Prey in the High Hall," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • o-HillBilly-o
    1 posts

@riphide MY MAN! I literally quit playing till this was fixed, the new update just came out today (11-26-2020) and I was hoping it would fix this but sadly it didnt, BUT your fix made it work and now I can continue the quest. Ty so much!

• DemonShuriken
    1 posts

@riphide this also worked for me, thanks so much!

• TheRajaInCanada
    1 posts

@riphide literally logged in to reply and thank you, much respect for figuring out this weird and awesome fix

• DarthBerry872
    3 posts

@riphide worked for me. There’s a guard holding someone captive like 50m south you can take out and bring back. Had to lob him at here about 5 times till the “exploration area” appeared and you can investigate some of the clues in the church using Odin sense

• Nadi_Grater
    3 posts

@riphide Thanks alot man, this works great. Now if only "someone" would fix this for everyone else that runs into this.

• xXWitcherxX2018
    4 posts

Have they fixed it for ya because its still not fix>

• ScarletHorizons
    1 posts

We have had this problem since the game was first released. When entering the church Wulfhilda stops moving, and you can no longer interact with her or progress with the quest at all. The man above can not be interacted with either. I had seen this reported more than once in the run up to the new patch, but it is not listed as on any of the mega threads hence reporting it myself.

We have taken a clip of the issue if needed.

• premi_pulkit
    19 posts

@xxwitcherxx2018 no they haven't yet. I started my game from scratch again and am making sure that whenever the game asks me to follow someone, i do so without going here and there until the purpose is over.

• premi_pulkit
    19 posts

@xxwitcherxx2018 I hear of a patch 1.004 being released some 10 hrs ago (for xbox, ps4 & ps5) and hopefully will also be released in some time on pc. Hope this helps us with current problems.
    More details - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84566/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-0-4?lang=en-US

• Venom862016
    7 posts

Smh ubisoft.....fixed all that stuff in the latestest update yet you still havent fixed the damn beowulf campaign!!!! Ridiculous!!!!

• Venom862016
    7 posts

Fix the beowulf quest....you just put out an update to fix all this random stuff yet this quest has yet to be fixed.....lady is still in the church and i cant talk to her or do anything i cant progress this quest. Ive read numerous others having same problem. Lets go guys!!!

• Greekkid20
    1 posts

I followed Wulfhilda to the church and now she's stuck stood in the middle of the church unable to respond. I've left it days before going back to her and still no luck. I think it's embarrassing that Unisoft would release this game with so many bugs. The fact people have paid extra for this season pass and it clearly hasn't been tested enough is really disappointing.

• shadow7187
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem as well and im well over 50 hours of game play as well please help and hope it can be fixed

• lolchill
    1 posts

Quest - "A fiend out of hell", section 2? "Prey in the high hall", unable to speak to the injured man upstairs. I followed the woman to the building, and looted quick before speaking with the wounded man. Now, we are unable to speak to him, therefore unable to find the beast in the grimes graves tunnel, and complete the quest we paid for. Please fix!!!

• SkyPulsar
    1 posts

Je bloque sur la proie quete beowulf dans la salle supérieure le PNJ reste coincé dans l’église.

• HARLEY1200LOW
    1 posts

@akorna same here. Super annoying.

• Hawken.
    3 posts

Same problem here

• Hawken.
    3 posts

Same problem here

• Hawken.
    3 posts

Same problem here on pc