Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Akintude
    5 posts

I can confirm that the bug is still present even after patch 1.10 (PC). Wulfhilda stands still in the church and I can't interract with her or the corpses nearby to progress with the quest.

• Sea.Dilemma
    1 posts

STILL can't interact with Wulfhilda after update - so GLAD I paid extra money for this quest! 😞

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 356 posts

@ellichagamer Hello! I am so sorry for the delayed response. If you're still experiencing this, would you be able to take a video clip of not being able to interact with the nun?

Official Response
  • UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 356 posts

@garhert Hi there! My deepest apologies for the delayed response. If this is still a present issue, could you take a short video of your not being able to interact with the nun, or with Hrothgar? Thank you!

Official Response
  • KingMathio
    1 posts

@tbc_tealeaves @ubi_baron just bought this game and this is the exact description of what happened to me and how I overcame it.

this bug clearly hasn’t been fixed. The issue is with the walk in to the church, if you don’t enter with her and get the slow down as you walk with her she just glitches and stands in the middle

• NayaraFJ
    2 posts

I have the some problem 😞

I even restarted the game, but nothing happens

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 519 posts

@nayarafj Hey! Can you possibly post a video showing that you are not able to speak with Wulfhilda in the church, please? Does throwing a body into Wulfhilda resolves the issue for you?

Official Response
  • Scoo6yDoo1981
    2 posts

Well I see this bug is still happening on 26th dec, 40 days later.. 40 days and u haven’t fixed this glitch, bug, fault,
    cmon guys sort it out, this is not fair on us.

• thatsoldier707
    1 posts

HELP!
    Im having an issue with the prey in high hall mission for some reason once wulfhilda makes it to the church I can no longer continue the mission she just stands there and I get no progression objective

• aimarkodus
    1 posts

Had same problem , priestess stuck in the middle of church and did nothing. On mission screen was that i have to follow her. Reload to earlier save or game shutdown did not help. My mission went forward when I ran 2-3 times against to priestess, shoot bow at her and blow boat horn. My system is PC

• Kdiggital37
    8 posts

Hello, did you find a fix for this, I have the exact same problem right now.

• Kdiggital37
    8 posts

I copied this from another use that had the same issue.

I am currently not able to continue in "The Legend of Beowulf" Chapter 2 on PC. After following Wulfhilda to Brisleah I didn't enter the Church with her but looted the surroundings first. After entering the church later and climbing the ladder upstairs I think the dialogue continues where she asks me to find the leader that lies in the upper floor. But after that the Investigation Quest never triggers, Wulfhilda stands in the middle of the Church waiting for me, but there is no way to interact with her and complete "Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah". I already tried doing other Quests in between and some fast travels but nothing has changed.
    I cant go back 10hours in play time is there a fix for this?

• S4gn4itS
    1 posts

I strugle with the exact same Issue.

• Kaitiaki-Waiaua
    2 posts

Also encountered this bug. Thought if I carried on with other missions and did some exploring I could come back and try again, WRONG! Still glitched. 90 hours in with no prior save point. 😔

• stacycyr
    1 posts

I’m having trouble with Wulfhilda not finishing her walk into the church so it will trigger the cut scene and allow me to finish the scene and fight Grenada

I tried to go back to an earlier save point but do t have one available that lets me start prior to this issue

• lakis41221
    1 posts

i have the same problem

• Amber_Unicorns
    3 posts

Going back to a previous auto save to where I was following her on the road worked for me. 🙂

• Nanna_shaker
    6 posts

Same for me just now. She was stuck before i went up ladder, and then guy upstairs dies the interact either. Went back down, she's still stuck. went back to last save...same result

• Nanna_shaker
    6 posts

@valhalla430 any update? same happening to me today

• Kdiggital37
    8 posts

I am currently not able to continue in "The Legend of Beowulf" Chapter 2 on PC. After following Wulfhilda to Brisleah I didn't enter the Church with her but looted the surroundings first. After entering the church later and climbing the ladder upstairs I think the dialogue continues where she asks me to find the leader that lies in the upper floor. But after that the Investigation Quest never triggers, Wulfhilda stands in the middle of the Church waiting for me, but there is no way to interact with her and complete "Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah". I already tried doing other Quests in between and some fast travels but nothing has changed. Latest patch did not fix this.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics