Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kdiggital37
    8 posts

Found the workaround on the forum, throwing a body at her to mover her closer to the altar, triggered the next step.

• plguitar
    1 posts

@riphide Worked! A true hero -

• unknowlight
    2 posts

I am having the same issue! The NPC IS unresponsive, I even tried to kill other things to see if responded

• unknowlight
    2 posts

I am issues with the NPC / quest not responding. It doesn’t since I m next to Wulfhida, and won’t continue the quest, this sucks. Because earlier today I was having another issue as well could not access Senus as well, because it kept saying Senus unavailable!

I hope there a patch soon!

• Orolmy.
    6 posts

I was hopeful when the previous stage with the mutilated cows wouldn't progress for me, did today after returning to the game from before Cyberpunk's release; but no, it now bugs out at the church instead. 😞

• Gilesrocks1
    1 posts

Prey in the high hall is still bugged on the Xbox one.

It’s stuck on the, ‘Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah’ objective, with Wulfhilda standing completely unresponsive in the middle of the hall. Standard workarounds don’t seem to work.

Fairly bitter this wasn’t one of the first things patched since it costs additional money to get this mission. I feel like some sort of compensation is needed. 

Will those that preordered special editions be compensated with additional Helix credits for preorder content not working months after release?

• joshwadj
    1 posts

The mission prey in the high hall 

I’m at the part follow wulfhilda to BrisLeah
    And the woman has spoken but nothing happens and it won’t move or continue 

any fixes ?

• trust4you
    1 posts

@kdiggital37 OMG Thank you!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm glad that this issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • jubsejuice
    1 posts

Still glitched... I just got the game a week ago. It's 2 days away from April 2021. This glitch was reported in november.....

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to interact with Wulfhilda in "Prey in the High Hall" into a single megathread. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this.

I'm happy to announce that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update. We currently don't have an ETA for when this fix will be deployed. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you have any further questions or queries in the meantime, or encounter any further trouble with "Prey in the High Hall," please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Prey in the High Hall" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Prey in the High Hall" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Paleople
    1 posts

So I have progressed to where I speak to the guy upstairs and he dies. The church lady said she will watch for the man. I then went to interact with the meditation spot on the deck but nothing happened and I was unable to interact with it again.
    I tried meditating anyways and it didn't spark up anything. I've loaded past saves and the mission doesn't even come up anymore. I have the 1.2.2 patch.
    Tried attaching a video/pictures but said I couldn't.

• Vanxion42
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm on the new patch and just had a bug occur where I can no longer progress the "Prey in the High Hall" quest. I made it to the church, climbed the ladder, talked to Hrothgar and then before I could interact with the floor boards I opened my map and the game crashed (a different bug that seems rather common on this patch) after loading back into the game to a save right after I talked Hrothgar I no longer have a quest objective, if I open my map I can see in the top left that my current quest is "Prey in the High Hall" but beneath it there is no objective listed, the quest no longer appears in my quest journal, and there is no quest marker on the map, I cannot interact with Wulfhilda nor the floor boards that you're supposed to meditate at to spawn Grendel. I've tried reloading a previous save to before the church, same issue, no quest objective, tried reloading a save to before I even got to the village to begin "A Fiend out of Hell" and now that quest is even missing from my quest logs in previous saves, if I go to the village to find her, no cutscene plays, it's as if the map-crash has corrupted the entire quest on my account including previous saves from before I even started it. I have a copy of my save file, and a video showing I'm on the proper patch 1.2.2 and what the bug looks like, not sure how to upload it here so I'll open a support ticket for that.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Paleople & @Vanxion42! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering trouble during "Prey in the High Hall." It sounds like you're both encountering a similar issue. Thanks for taking the time to share such detailed reports, and to record a video for us already! If you're having trouble uploading a video/images to the forum, I would recommend first uploading them to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive). You can then post a shareable link within this thread, which we can take a closer look at.

The development team are aware of an issue wherein "The Legend of Beowulf" has been removed from the quest log. You can check out the Megathread for this ongoing investigation here. I'm curious if this issue you're both encountering is linked to this issue, so I'd like to collect some videos to send to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing in "Prey in the High Hall," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics