Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hayley1311
    1 posts

In this part of the legend of Beowolf quest. I have followed Wolfhilda to Brisleah, and she enters the church. She cannot be interacted with. There is an injured guy at the top but he cannot be interacted with either. Can you advise how to fix this bug.

• mmcneil1991
    1 posts

Same problem. She runs into the middle of the church then just stands there and the quest doesn't progress. Noticing quite a lot of npc bugs...

• Nadi_Grater
    3 posts

Same here. Can't finish this because she is not responding. Please fix this.

• Nadi_Grater
    3 posts

Same here. She isn't responding. Tried earlier saves and still won't work.

• Gentry57
    4 posts

Wulfhilda is stuck in the church and wont move to let me move on with the quest. I have reatarted the game several times with no luck. Im on xbox one.

• Zexceed1735
    2 posts

I have also ran into this problem...she gave me her full dialog but the quest does not change from "Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah".

• Akorna
    14 posts

@eliott8bit Yeh, I've encountered the same issue already 3 times now, the one mentioned above which I didn't manage to fix (due to quick saves that were acting out weird). But the two others luckily I did.
    Keeping it spoiler free there's an encounter in your vision where you have to give chase to an enemy. He randomly chose to jump from a little border (really not high) got stuck in fall animation and was unable to interact with it any further. Every NPC that should spawn along the way did and came running back to where the enemy was hanging in the air, all just watching.
    And lastly and thats the worst one of all. In the same vision there's an "end boss" which traps you into an arena you can't exit. When giving the final blow the killing animation went off, the body dropped dead but the lifebar stayed (although the name was gone) and no further events happened, I was just stuck within that arena (out of which you can't teleport either ofcourse. I was very lucky for saving my game before the fight and resuming from there, otherwise I wouldn't even want to imagine the 26 hours playtime lost 😕

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    @kdkfk Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to provide a video of that? Are you able to load a different save slightly before first accepting the follow up?

One step that can sometimes work, is trying to nudge them or push them by running into them.

I will provide you of a video of it as soon as i can but i tried loading earlier saves,killing myself,fast traveling and coming back i even completed other quests and came back but she is just stuck in the middle of the church i will send a video here in a little bit

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

I'm up to the part of the quest 'Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah' (Prey in the High Hall) but she is stood in the middle of the church doing nothing. Quest doesn't update, doesn't allow me any interaction at all.

I've tried reloading (Save, game and console) but nothing works.

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

@kdkfk I have the same problem

• Danteassa29
    4 posts

@kdkfk I had to change the graphic configuration in my case I left it on high

• TemperedErmine5
    1 posts

I have the same problem and it is so annoying

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

@danteassa29 You changed it and she started moving?

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

Just had a guy message me about this saying and I quote 'I had to change the graphic configuration in my case I left it on high' and the quest continued. Now I haven't tried it myself yet but someone is more than welcome to also I don't know if they're PC or console

• kdkfk
    14 posts

did she move once u changed it?

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    @kdkfk Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to provide a video of that? Are you able to load a different save slightly before first accepting the follow up?

One step that can sometimes work, is trying to nudge them or push them by running into them.
    shes just stuck here i cant move her/push her away or do anything just stuck

undefined

• kdkfk
    14 posts

Where is the graphic configuration if u dont mind telling me i cant find it im on PS4

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

same issue here, cant seem to fix it. Don't really want to replay all the way to that point...rip

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

exact same issue here. hopefully they fix it real soon I really don't want to start a new save or way back on a previous one...

• RadicalBlowfish
    6 posts

I'm having the same problem she is just standing in that same spot. I even shut down and powered back on my ps4.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics