Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Danteassa29
    4 posts

@kdkfk I had to change the graphic configuration in my case I left it on high

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Prey in the High Hall" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Prey in the High Hall" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • TemperedErmine5
    1 posts

I have the same problem and it is so annoying

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

@danteassa29 You changed it and she started moving?

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

Just had a guy message me about this saying and I quote 'I had to change the graphic configuration in my case I left it on high' and the quest continued. Now I haven't tried it myself yet but someone is more than welcome to also I don't know if they're PC or console

• kdkfk
    14 posts

did she move once u changed it?

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    @kdkfk Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to provide a video of that? Are you able to load a different save slightly before first accepting the follow up?

One step that can sometimes work, is trying to nudge them or push them by running into them.
    shes just stuck here i cant move her/push her away or do anything just stuck

undefined

• kdkfk
    14 posts

Where is the graphic configuration if u dont mind telling me i cant find it im on PS4

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

same issue here, cant seem to fix it. Don't really want to replay all the way to that point...rip

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

exact same issue here. hopefully they fix it real soon I really don't want to start a new save or way back on a previous one...

• RadicalBlowfish
    6 posts

I'm having the same problem she is just standing in that same spot. I even shut down and powered back on my ps4.

• Goloctopus
    2 posts

I’m having the same problem, happened right after I left her to get the wealth thing in the basement of the house next door. I tried multiple saves and tried doing something else and coming back but she is still stuck.

• Akorna
    14 posts

@awilemxn I'm not an expert but those settings should not influence quest progress, at best they would lead to the game crashing if the PC can't handle it, freeze or extreme slow frame rates. I tried it nontheless and at least it doesn't cure the broken questline. It might save future encounters of the same kind of issue, but not putting my money on it. Thanks for the hint though!
    This to me seems like a clear issue in programming logic, since the NPC's code has reached its end for the dialogue, but not for its movement/questline progression.

• Akorna
    14 posts

@awilemxn Based on this post: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79589/assassins-creed-valhalla-unwelcome-stuck-in-place/2 the fix you suggested mostly affects you as a player being stuck in place. Not NPC/Quest related progression.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

@inmatebeer Hey there, I'm sorry that you're facing this progression issue! Loading an save earlier in the quest can resolve this. If you've moved on, try fast travelling to the closest point and checking again.

If the issue persists, please provide a video and we will get it investigated.

Official Response
  • TBC_Tealeaves
    1 posts

I had this problem as well, but overcame it. I had to reload an auto save back to were you kill the wolves.

The first time when getting to the farm i left her to walk into the church on her own (the draw of loot, am i right?), then went to see her when i had finished looting, but she was stuck. While I was looting, the conversation was continuing but repeating itself, so I think its what was bugging out.

The second time, I stayed walking with her, and walked into the church with her. This caused it to lock me at her walking speed again as we walked in and she went to the alter and continued the conversation and quest.

So I would try reloading and sticking to her like glue until the next part of the quest starts.

• li08011
    2 posts

Same problem here. Last save point before this quest would make me lose 4 hours of gameplay. [censored].
    Ubisoft when's the fix???

• li08011
    2 posts

Same problem here. And I would lose 4 hours of gameplay....

• kgalarza
    2 posts

@Hayley1311 11 same issue. Please fix!

• YADALBAEB228
    1 posts

Same problem here wandered off to do other stuff came back yup she's still the doing nothing

• GTess
    Original poster 2 posts

Same problem here aswell, cant progress any further.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics