Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Goloctopus
    2 posts

I’m having the same problem, happened right after I left her to get the wealth thing in the basement of the house next door. I tried multiple saves and tried doing something else and coming back but she is still stuck.

• Akorna
    14 posts

@awilemxn I'm not an expert but those settings should not influence quest progress, at best they would lead to the game crashing if the PC can't handle it, freeze or extreme slow frame rates. I tried it nontheless and at least it doesn't cure the broken questline. It might save future encounters of the same kind of issue, but not putting my money on it. Thanks for the hint though!
    This to me seems like a clear issue in programming logic, since the NPC's code has reached its end for the dialogue, but not for its movement/questline progression.

• Akorna
    14 posts

@awilemxn Based on this post: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79589/assassins-creed-valhalla-unwelcome-stuck-in-place/2 the fix you suggested mostly affects you as a player being stuck in place. Not NPC/Quest related progression.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

@inmatebeer Hey there, I'm sorry that you're facing this progression issue! Loading an save earlier in the quest can resolve this. If you've moved on, try fast travelling to the closest point and checking again.

If the issue persists, please provide a video and we will get it investigated.

Official Response
  • TBC_Tealeaves
    1 posts

I had this problem as well, but overcame it. I had to reload an auto save back to were you kill the wolves.

The first time when getting to the farm i left her to walk into the church on her own (the draw of loot, am i right?), then went to see her when i had finished looting, but she was stuck. While I was looting, the conversation was continuing but repeating itself, so I think its what was bugging out.

The second time, I stayed walking with her, and walked into the church with her. This caused it to lock me at her walking speed again as we walked in and she went to the alter and continued the conversation and quest.

So I would try reloading and sticking to her like glue until the next part of the quest starts.

• li08011
    2 posts

Same problem here. Last save point before this quest would make me lose 4 hours of gameplay. [censored].
    Ubisoft when's the fix???

• li08011
    2 posts

Same problem here. And I would lose 4 hours of gameplay....

• kgalarza
    2 posts

@Hayley1311 11 same issue. Please fix!

• YADALBAEB228
    1 posts

Same problem here wandered off to do other stuff came back yup she's still the doing nothing

• GTess
    Original poster 2 posts

Same problem here aswell, cant progress any further.

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

Same problem, no way I have an auto save just as I've progressed with the story. Played nearly 16 hours so no way I'm starting again 😂

Should of kept the 'Abandon quest' option think it would solve alot of problems I've seen on these forums so far.

• OMGUKILLDK3NNY
    1 posts

So I started the quest and was going well until the second half when I went to quickly loot before entering the church, then once entered Wulfhilda wouldn't move or allow me to examine any of the bodies and my only save is from 10hrs ago when just entering the new area from the prologue section so please tell me theres a better fix then replaying everything?

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    I had this problem as well, but overcame it. I had to reload an auto save back to were you kill the wolves.

The first time when getting to the farm i left her to walk into the church on her own (the draw of loot, am i right?), then went to see her when i had finished looting, but she was stuck. While I was looting, the conversation was continuing but repeating itself, so I think its what was bugging out.

The second time, I stayed walking with her, and walked into the church with her. This caused it to lock me at her walking speed again as we walked in and she went to the alter and continued the conversation and quest.

So I would try reloading and sticking to her like glue until the next part of the quest starts.

Well that would be a good option tho i left and went to do Asgard quests so my autosave option is gone now
    Theres nothing i can do we need a fix to this ffs

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    @kdkfk Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to provide a video of that? Are you able to load a different save slightly before first accepting the follow up?

One step that can sometimes work, is trying to nudge them or push them by running into them.

I hope you guys are working on a fix already i have been stuck.here for 2 days this is getting really annoying right now to be honest and i dont wanna restart the game so please do something about it

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

@kdkfk Yeah it annoying. But you should have a save that is roughly 4 hours behind unless you ran around doing a bunch of other stuff, which in that case RIP friend. I had to restart from my save when you first go to England and I took a completely different route this time to avoid that quest.

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

If you have an auto save or normal save that can put you back to following her, reload to that old save. This time MAKE SURE you are following her the entire time and do not wander or loot anything.

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    @kdkfk Yeah it annoying. But you should have a save that is roughly 4 hours behind unless you ran around doing a bunch of other stuff, which in that case RIP friend. I had to restart from my save when you first go to England and I took a completely different route this time to avoid that quest.

it is defo RIP for me the quest wont work its just stupid im gonna leave it and start other quests
    i didnt have a load game that was right before starting that quest:/
    Hopefully they will fix it

• a4arcade
    1 posts

i am in this quest and it says to follow wulfhilda in the church but she stands without doing anything. what should i do plz! i dont have resent save file. i try reinstall game, teleport, die but nothing

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

Pray in the high hall bug, I didn’t follow wulfhilfa in the church as was attacked by a wolf and now can’t complete the quest as she’s just stood there waiting for me to enter doesn’t move or do anything?

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

Bug in this quest if you don’t follow wulfhilda in you can’t complete the quest. I was attacked by a wolf going in she had already gone, I went in after killing the wolf and nothing happens she’s just stood there

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics