Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@kdkfk I have the same problem I was attacked by a wolf walking in and now she’s just stood there waiting for me I know what I have to do to continue the quest but can’t do it even tried going to grendals lair no luck

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@fishnfurnubs I don’t have a save point before the church but atm that’s the only fix

• wekerle1987
    4 posts

@kgalarza Same here. The work around is reloading a save before she enters. Or restart the game. Nice! I will definitely wont restart at 40+ hours.

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@hayley1311 I have the same problem

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@wekerle1987 same but I don’t have save file before she goes in 😭 as my save file was corrupted and have to do a manual save after I’d gone in

• Alexandros_Ag
    1 posts

I am having the exact same problem. I have moved forward with the quests and occasionally I return to find the same thing... sadly no change. I hope the next update will limit to zero and fix the bugs. Also, I hope I don't have to start over since I am already 36 hours in. But, to be honest I am being extra anxious about the bugs that make me a little cautious about my progression in the game. Which is rather sad since I am really enjoying the game so far and I am looking forward to explore everything it has to offer.

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    I am having the exact same problem. I have moved forward with the quests and occasionally I return to find the same thing... sadly no change. I hope the next update will limit to zero and fix the bugs. Also, I hope I don't have to start over since I am already 36 hours in. But, to be honest I am being extra anxious about the bugs that make me a little cautious about my progression in the game. Which is rather sad since I am really enjoying the game so far and I am looking forward to explore everything it has to offer.

I love the game and its progress i just dont wanna start again got 25Hrs in already atm!
    I finished Asgards quest and went back to Randvi and left the quest until they get it fixed

• FishnFurNubs
    6 posts

In order to fix this I had to restart from an older save, about 3 hours behind the broken quest. I recommend trying different quest paths if you do this so it at least feels a little less like a chore having to do your progress again. From my testing the only way to stop this quest from breaking is to make sure you follow her into the church and do NOT get sidetracked with the key and loot that is around. Hopefully people have a closer save and most of all hopefully ubi will fix this soon!

• Gentry57
    4 posts

@ubi-spud it wont let me upload a video. Not enough privilege.

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@inmatebeer I’ve had the same issue with this quest I’m on PS4 she’s just stood there, I tried to upload an earlier save but it said my data was corrupted? Still waiting for a response, but I’ve seen so many console players saying they have the same issue

• Top_Tank
    1 posts

Ok so I'm 27hrs in and stage 2 of the Beowulf quest line were you have to follow a lady to a church well I stopped to kill some wolves and now i cant talk to her to move on. I tried everything to get it to work but nothing has worked.

• Cythrex
    1 posts

Same exact issues. She's stuck in the middle of the church. Fix when?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! Does reloading an earlier save resolve this? If not, try fast travelling out of the area and back in.

Official Response
  • Crash_BE
    2 posts

Same issue here. Can't even nudge her...

• Ubinmyheart
    Community Representative 41 posts

@Asbel-Lyhant
    Try reloading from your last save point, if that does not help, try exiting the area completely and entering it again.

Official Response
  • Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@ubinmyheart I already tried going away and coming back did another 12 hours worth off game play still doesn’t work? I tried to up load an earlier save file still didn’t work as once again she went in before me due to being attacked by wolfs

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@ubinmyheart I’ve given up on this quest for now as nothing works, she’s still just stood there, can’t nudge her move her like someone suggested, the only other option is a save file 28 hours before I started this quest or restarting my game which I’m not going to do. I’m just hoping they patch this bug soon

• Redxliife
    1 posts

@stretchwiles I have the same bug ! Thanks God I thought I was alone. I'm playing on PS4

• danielcsich
    7 posts

On PC there are no problems with this mission. In my case.

• Ubinmyheart
    Community Representative 41 posts

@asbel-lyhant may I ask on which console you are playing?

Official Response

Suggested Topics