Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GTess
    Original poster 2 posts

Contined the stroy right up to chaper 2 until i reach the church i follow wulfhilda inside and i cant speak with her or interact cant continue the story line.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble when progressing in "Prey in the High Hall," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EmaEtf
    1 posts

Hello, i ve started the quest. I ve reached a chirch with Wulfhilda and she is stucked, she doesnt nove anymore

• wekerle1987
    4 posts

@emaetf I have the exact same bug. She just stands there. I tried reloading, restarting the game, doing other quest maybe it will unscramble it but it didnt. And my last manual save was 12 hours before this bug. So thats out of the options.

• Akorna
    14 posts

The step "Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah" she should be walking over to the altar but she doesn't. She did the dialogue to tell me to find the guy upstairs, but the quest didn't continue to the next step. And I can't interact with the guy upstairs.
    Rebooting doesn't work and even trying to load an older autosave didn't help.
    So basically this quest line is a dead line for me....

Any suggestions?

• HybridFluxx
    1 posts

Walked in to the church with Wulfhilda and now she is just stood there not talking or interacting and cannot go forward in the quest. Go upstairs and theres a guy laid out on the floor and cant interact with him and cant load another save cos its hours old and will lose all progress

• smokingood2019
    1 posts

I followed wulfhilda to brisleah and got here got to shoot the ladder and you’re supposed to talk to an MPC and it won’t let me talk to him

• Xhen1e
    2 posts

Cannot continue with the quest "prey in the high halls" after Wulfhilda enters the temple she is stuck in place. The quest still states that I need to follow her but she isn't moving.

• Killer4snake09
    1 posts

Yea I am having the same problem she doesn’t move and is just stuck there doing nothing

• Akorna
    14 posts

@killer4snake09 In my case it's right in the middle of the church right? I've continued playing the game and encountered another NPC (I'm avoiding spoilers in this post) that lept through the air for no reason and got stuck in the "falling" animation. Which bugged out the quest once again. Luckely there was an autosave close/far enough to undo this mockery and the NPC didn't make the same mistake twice. So it seems it isn't bound at all to a single quest, it's litarally any NPC that can be bodylocked which screws up the quest progress 😕

• kdkfk
    14 posts

So after spending 18Hrs playtime on this game i dont wanna restart the whole story
    Its stuvk on Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleash and shes just stuck in the middle of the church in Brislea Farm wont move i tried loading game,fast travel and come back even finished other quests maybe it would work but its still stuck so please someone [censored] help

• kdkfk
    14 posts

My quest objective says follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah but Wulfhilda is stuck in the middle of a church in Brisleah Farm and wont move i tried reloading game,fast traveling and coming back,dying and respawning but nothing works shes just stuck and i cant do anything to continue the quest its just bugged someone help please

• kdkfk
    14 posts

I started following Wulfhilda she took me to a church in Brisleah farm and she just got stuck there i cant procced or do anything releated to this quest i tries completing other quests and coming back and its still bugged
    Ive been playing 18Hrs+ and dont wanna restart

• Ntellis
    1 posts

Same problem here as well she is stuck in the church...can ubisoft please address this as well and patch it up thanks.

• kdkfk
    14 posts

My quest objective says follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah but Wulfhilda is stuck in the middle of a church in Brisleah Farm and wont move shes just stuck and i cant do anything to continue the quest its just bugged and i cant progress through the story anymore
    Someone please help

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@kdkfk Thank you for reporting this to us.

Would you be able to provide a video of that? Are you able to load a different save slightly before first accepting the follow up?

One step that can sometimes work, is trying to nudge them or push them by running into them.

Official Response
  • guest-q07mkuxt
    2 posts

basically i’ve completed the first little side mission where you scout around for what happened to the animals but when she takes you to brisleah farm she just stands in the church with no prompt or any interact option and can’t complete the mission

• slyguy12594
    1 posts

the game is stuck at the part where it says to follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah. She just stands in the church and nothing happens. I’ve fast traveled and came back and ran around but the game won’t continue with this quest

• Eliott8Bit
    1 posts

This quest and the side quest to get the cat in Northwic are both broken. NPCs stood still and no way to interact with them.
    Saving, quiting, fast travelling away and returning all do not help.

• Nowmane
    3 posts

I am currently not able to continue in "The Legend of Beowulf" Chapter 2 on PC. After following Wulfhilda to Brisleah I didn't enter the Church with her but looted the surroundings first. After entering the church later and climbing the ladder upstairs I think the dialogue continues where she asks me to find the leader that lies in the upper floor. But after that the Investigation Quest never triggers, Wulfhilda stands in the middle of the Church waiting for me, but there is no way to interact with her and complete "Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah". I already tried doing other Quests in between and some fast travels but nothing has changed.

• Nowmane
    3 posts

As I seem to be unable to edit my post, i forgot to mention, the Quest title itself seems to be "Prey in the High Hall", just Part of Legends of Beowulf.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics