Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@ubinmyheart PlayStation 4, I’ve also got another bug on the mans best friend quest completed it and didn’t get the ability?

• Gentry57
    4 posts

@asbel-lyhant thats what she is doing on mine. She is in the middle of the church and wont move.

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@inmatebeer I’ve also got the mans best friend bug we’re you finish the quest the ability pops up on screen but go to abilities no ability there

• MeisterGogoto
    1 posts

I have the same Problem at Computer. In my case I still stayed outside to loot. When I came to her in the church she was frozen.

• Drenzin1
    1 posts

In this specific quest I got distracted by a chest, she went ahead in the church and I let her go on without me.
    At that moment she waited for me and also triggered the next phase of the quest at the same time.
    I think it was because I was out of range of her.
    I had to reload en refrain myself from acting like little red riding-hood and just stay on path and follow her inside.
    She didnt bug that time.

• SuperSpud100
    1 posts

Exactly the same issue, I’m 25+ hrs in and have no earlier save without restarting the game which is not gonna happen at this point lol hopefully they fix ASAP as its really annoying that I paid extra for the bonus missions and can’t do this one

• Asbel-Lyhant
    19 posts

@superspud100 I’ve also gotten this bug and the mans best friend one where after you save the wolf you get the ability but it doesn’t show up

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

@redxliife PS4 here as well, doesn't look like there's a fix other than reverting to an old save but as I haven't got one I'll have to wait till they fix

• Gentry57
    4 posts

@asbel-lyhant dont think ive made it that far yet

• arkanis12
    1 posts

Same problem.

• Akorna
    14 posts

@drenzin1 Yeh I think I bugged it out in the exact same way. But this should never be allowed to happen, either you prevent players from getting loot (desync if to far) or fix your NPC. The further issue I had was that due to picking up multiple loots the "quicksaves" were all past the point where she bugged out since for some reason every single seperate loot counts as something to quicksave for and there's only like 4 quicksave slots? So basically reloading didn't work at all 😕

• Durandell2008
    1 posts

I have the same thing happening too on pc.

• StretchWiles
    17 posts

@a4arcade I have the same issue on PS4 currently no fix other than going back to another save. Hopefully Ubisoft pull their finger out and sort it

• colton00789
    1 posts

Upon following Wulfhilda to Brisleah nothing happens. She just stands at the doorway and it wont let you proceed. There is a guy laying up stairs you can find and not interact with as well that you find trying to activate the next sequence.

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! Does reloading an earlier save resolve this? If not, try fast travelling out of the area and back in.

I dont have an old save before the quest as I started other quests while waiting on a fix
    I have tried fast traveling and coming back many times but shes still stuck in the same place
    I have tried killing myself and coming back Coming out of the Animus and going back in and still doesnt work
    Hopefully u can resolve this soon

• kdkfk
    14 posts
    Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! Does reloading an earlier save resolve this? If not, try fast travelling out of the area and back in.

I have posted this post on another section of the website and alot of people are having the same problem maybe u can check it out
    One of the support team Moved the post

• bigred9802
    4 posts

I followed wulfhilda to brisleah and now she is stuck there and the quest is not moving forward.

• Natalie_Aussie
    5 posts

Seems like i cannot complete this quest line.....(im on PC) i got a friend to do the quest and we are ment to talk to the man up the top the church when we get there but there is no option to do so.

I have tried fast traveling and still not working

here is a link to a video

• Kenzie712
    1 posts

@drenzin1 same thing for me

• EnteredMichiel
    1 posts

Same here..

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics