Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • plguitar
    1 posts

@riphide Worked! A true hero -

• unknowlight
    2 posts

I am having the same issue! The NPC IS unresponsive, I even tried to kill other things to see if responded

• unknowlight
    2 posts

I am issues with the NPC / quest not responding. It doesn’t since I m next to Wulfhida, and won’t continue the quest, this sucks. Because earlier today I was having another issue as well could not access Senus as well, because it kept saying Senus unavailable!

I hope there a patch soon!

• Orolmy.
    2 posts

I was hopeful when the previous stage with the mutilated cows wouldn't progress for me, did today after returning to the game from before Cyberpunk's release; but no, it now bugs out at the church instead. 😞

• Gilesrocks1
    1 posts

Prey in the high hall is still bugged on the Xbox one.

It’s stuck on the, ‘Follow Wulfhilda to Brisleah’ objective, with Wulfhilda standing completely unresponsive in the middle of the hall. Standard workarounds don’t seem to work.

Fairly bitter this wasn’t one of the first things patched since it costs additional money to get this mission. I feel like some sort of compensation is needed. 

Will those that preordered special editions be compensated with additional Helix credits for preorder content not working months after release?

• joshwadj
    1 posts

The mission prey in the high hall 

I’m at the part follow wulfhilda to BrisLeah
    And the woman has spoken but nothing happens and it won’t move or continue 

any fixes ?

• trust4you
    1 posts

@kdiggital37 OMG Thank you!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 669 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm glad that this issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • jubsejuice
    1 posts

Still glitched... I just got the game a week ago. It's 2 days away from April 2021. This glitch was reported in november.....

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1883 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about being unable to interact with Wulfhilda in "Prey in the High Hall" into a single megathread. Creating a single thread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this.

I'm happy to announce that the development team intends to fix this issue in a future update. We currently don't have an ETA for when this fix will be deployed. Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you have any further questions or queries in the meantime, or encounter any further trouble with "Prey in the High Hall," please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics