Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WyattDokken
    Original poster 1 posts

I recently bought a gold edition AC Valhalla (which comes with season pass). The game was not pre-owned so the code should work to get the season pass. When I redeemed the code I only got “The Way of The Beserker” quest. Which I already got with Ubisoft connect and completed. Is there anyway I can redo the code or get a season pass? Thank you in advance.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@wyattdokken Hello there! Are you able to ensure you've properly downloaded the content along with the season pass? Furthermore, I'd like to ensure you've checked Eivor's mailbox for any new letters?

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    613 posts

@wyattdokken We had Berserker and Beowulf, one was for season pass, one for preorder. Don't remember which was which.
    Ireland DLC will start in a week, then you can see if you season pass is working.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Kormac67,

Thank you for sharing!

That is correct, the first DLC is coming in just under a week's time (Thursday to be exact!) and if the season pass has been activated, the content will be automatically available to access 🙂

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-mark Sorry ,I don't want to open another thread.
    My PSN account is Spanish,there is where I play all games as dont want to lose progress in Ubisoft connect plus trophies etc.
    The issue is when I bought the game PSN didn't allow you to change the store region or add an English credit card so I had to create a 2nd account,English located so I could buy the season pass. PS4 obvious.
    So on my main Spanish account I was able to play the Berseker and beowulf content.
    I Am worried it won't work next week as nothing new appeared on my settlement,no letter or new tents.
    It won't be big problem as PSN finally allows you to change the store region and I could buy Helix pack in my main spanish account with English credit card. That was good!
    If it doesn't work the season pass from second English account to my main Spanish one I will have to buy the season pass again 😒 but at least I got that option now as I am really looking forward for the DLC.
    Let's see what happens next week. Thank you 😊

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @garbo3,

Thanks for reaching out! I replied to your post in this thread already 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics