Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • martygod12
    Original poster 237 posts

@torfinr I just cant understand how people can even like this ... I guess I am too old.

• SteveZ_Pun
    137 posts

@martygod12
    Cant believe when i saw the Videos and the Fanboys says amazing.They maybe get money to say this.
    If someone like games with historic background, they should say dislike.
    Valhalla have really nice potential but they destroy the game for me.
    The armor and wepons have the best look on fine after that they glittering and flashing like a brothel door.

Yeah in Odyssey and also in Origins, there were also a lot of crazy, fantasy outfits in the store, I always hated then even in those games, but I tolerated them because the game was offering me a lot of options for looking normal in the base game, just look how many grounded at least somehow historically accurate armors are in Odyssey, maybe 40-50? And now look at Valhalla there is like what 10-11 armor sets in the base game? And even most of those are looking over the top and out of place, all shiny and gold. So you are stuck with like 3-4 maybe and a bunch of high fantasy [censored] in the store. Thats what pisses me off the most.

CORRECT

• SteveZ_Pun
    137 posts

Lot of the new stuff are also reskin/copies from older Assassins Creed Games.
    Ubisoft copy so many things, i dont understand why they didnt copy good things from Origins and Odyssey.
    Skilltree, weapon change ingame, inventory,different options for gears, put on complete gear sets, etc

• Cell1e
    174 posts

Oh yes, the armour in this game is vile, all really bulky and overly exaggerated amount of fur and material and metal. Britain is REALLY hot in the summer, how could you wear that gear without cooking alive? If you want to play as a sneaky archer build there is no 'all leather streamlined gear'. I was really hoping the the druids dlc would bring us some new designs and materials but it seems not. 😞

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@garbo3 Lol I did too, very handy that flying horse. 😁

• davidtsmith333
    42 posts

@garbo3 I enjoy the game but I hated Jotunheim and Asgard myself and could wait to be finished with them.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@davidtsmith333 yes me too, not doing them on this play through, Im trying to get the end of the game this time. The rewards in Jotunheim and Asgard are non existent..pointless empty places.

• Garbo3
    625 posts

@cell1e and booooring,specially Jotunheim

• longjohn119
    479 posts
    @torfinr I just cant understand how people can even like this ... I guess I am too old.

I couldn't play with the unicorn mount in Odyssey because of the stupid rainbow crud coming off the hooves (There was a mod to turn it off but the author got tired of having to update every 6 weeks because it would quit working after every update) and the winged horses were even worse since I traveled cross country a lot and the clipping through trees and rock would drive me nuts and you couldn't hunt from horseback because your view was always blocked (I'm probably one of the few people that rode a horse like a real horse) .... In fact once I figured out that if you just take a random horse it wouldn't disappear after most cut scenes I just started taking whatever was handy .... I always thought it was dumb that the horse right beside you just disappears after every cut scene ....

• Garbo3
    625 posts

@longjohn119 Well I had been horse riding most of my life, I made a living off it but sadly my spine is really bad and cant ride anymore 😕
    I dont fancy having a winged horse tbh but is handy to jump of mountains without taking damage at all or dying. So is the only fantastic item I got.
    Would rather have the new Friesian mount thats coming but won't be able to ride off cliffs without a certain death lol

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics