Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

After spoiler, Tove is standing near the longhouse and won't return to her shop. I can still interact with her and get her services, but even after several zones got completed, she's still standing there.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@caraamon Thanks for reporting this. I also experienced this myself a while ago, however after completing some quests and returning to the settlement she had returned to her shop.

Can you please provide a video to show that Tove is not in her shop and I will forward this onto the game team.

Official Response
  • Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-keo

In this video (edited to save everyone some time), I walk to Tove, sit there for a few moments to verify she's not moving, fast travel to another point, come back, and again verify she hasn't moved.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1198 posts

@caraamon Thanks for the video, I have forwarded this onto the game team.

Official Response
  • Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-keo I have no idea if this is relevant, but after completing the Jotunheim quest arc and waking back up, Tove is once again back in her shop.

• Kormac67
    626 posts

I believe you need to go to Ravensthorpe cemetery and click on Svend's grave to get her going again.

• Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

@kormac67 If I understand what you're getting at, in my case, this was long past that side story and she'd returned to the shop after it without any issue. My issue didn't start till she was part of the ring of witnesses to the fight with spoiler.

@Ubi-Keo It also just occurred to me that in between the point where she was still bugged and when she was back in her shop that I'd reloaded a bunch of very old saves trying to get the text from some of the letters for a wiki update. No idea if that's at all relevant.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics