Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • wandy8218sk
    Original poster 4 posts

im kill all and the guard who hold the key,
    but the guard just die, the key sign is appear but cant collected, how to fix it ?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OrcBeard92
    135 posts

@wandy8218sk I think it may be locked behind a quest that takes place there as part of the Oxford arc, have you done that yet?

• wandy8218sk
    Original poster 4 posts

@orcbeard92
    im not sure about Oxford arc,

my problem is like this clip,... but they have found the other key, but is not worked for me,
    the guard who held key already died,...

at, 0.25

• OrcBeard92
    135 posts

@wandy8218sk "Well I guess you can get the key if you progress in the Oxenefordscire questline, but i just skipped it during quests and when came back had this strange bug with 2 nps having key, 1 is not interactable and another was killed by my raiders for no reason lol Btw if you want to see how the questchain looks and where to start "

That is the pinned comment on the video. I don't want to spoil anything but the cellar of St Albanes is tied to a questline. There is a story NPC locked in there.

That may be why it's not dropping correctly for you.

• wandy8218sk
    Original poster 4 posts

@orcbeard92

thanks for the information, i will try

• wandy8218sk
    Original poster 4 posts

@orcbeard92
    may i know what questline need to solve, im stuck now

• OrcBeard92
    135 posts

@wandy8218sk All I know is that it's part of the Oxenefordscire quest arc that you can pick up from your settlement board. If you play through it, you will eventually have to enter that cellar.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics