Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • caosck
    Original poster 63 posts

I have reached power 426, however I have a talent point to assign, the automatic assignment does not work and there is no longer a point to assign it to ..

besides, he keeps telling me that it is impossible to synchronize the objectives ..! all this since last night, the game crashed while assigning mastery points, after the crash I turned everything off, and today I re-open these problems ..!

why?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 586 posts

@caosck I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues.

Have you tried resetting all skills then using the automatic assignment again? If not please try this to see if it works.

You also mentioned that you cannot synchronise the objectives, could you please provide more information on this as I do not understand. Are you experiencing issues with a specific quest objective? If so can you confirm which one.

I would also recommend trying to load a previous save if you have one where you will not lose much progress to see if that works.

Official Response
  • ImaginaryRuins
    375 posts

@caosck "Talent point"? You mean "skill point" am I right?

This issue from what I know is due to your levelling up and gaining excessive skill points. It is like this: each time you level up, you gain 2 skill points. However, if you have just one ability knot left, then you will have 1 excessive skill point left, UNLESS Ubisoft later updates the game and adds new ability knots.

So it is recommended to buy 1 single skill point from Yanli's shop in Ravensthorpe to reach the exact no. of skill points needed.

• caosck
    Original poster 63 posts

yes, skill point! all knots have been used! I no longer have a free seat (if I'm not mistaken, the new branches since the last update were 4? I have already used them all) so if I buy another skill point I think I would find myself with 2 points that I don't know where to assign ..! the thing is not that it bothers me, but more than anything else that number at the top right perennial is not beautiful! 😉 as regards the synchronization of the objectives it seems to be a general problem of the ubisoft connect client with all games (also WDL blacklist, etc)

• ImaginaryRuins
    375 posts

@caosck If you have already maxed out your skill tree, than Yanli will sell 1 single mastery point each time rather than 1 skill point.

Yeah next time when Ubisoft updates the game and gives more skill point knots, do some calculation ahead and plan how to get the exact no. of skill points required so as not to have excessive, unspend-able ones. 🙂

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics