Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • WaxwingSlain
    Original poster 1 posts

It appears that Uplay is down again. All games are throwing a "Failed to Synchronize Achievements" error on startup. Happening for everyone I know and being reported widely on social media for about 4 hours now.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Rulture
    3 posts

Yea man i have same issue im trying to get a ticket but its unavailable or i was trying to do all of things but nothing. Idk need to be fix or its from ALL of us we need to fix it but is from them not us.Please help moderators..

• Solstice1961
    4 posts

@waxwingslain I too am having this issue. I verified/validated all game files and rebooted my PC. When I tried to access the game I saw there were five files that needed to be installed. They flashed by pretty quick but thought I saw one had something with 'firewall' in the name. Still no luck.

• Solstice1961
    4 posts

It appears things have been fixed and I'm able to get in again.

• Solstice1961
    4 posts

The game just aborted and I'm again getting the original error message.

• gsam9999
    1 posts

@solstice1961

I am having same issue. Cannot log in due to achievement sync. Verified files, rebooted, etc... no luck.

What the heck is going on?

• ChuckKatse
    206 posts

Same problem here. Uninstalled UBISOFT connect then reinstalled it and that fixed the problem first time I ran the game. When I logged off got an error message and then when I tried to log back into the game kept on getting the message unable to connect issue. Had to restart my computer Win 10 and that let me connect but I had the failed to synchronize achievements again. I just selected the SKIP option and continued on to the game. Don't know what is going on with this issue either. At least it is not just me. UBISOFT needs to look into this.

• Solstice1961
    4 posts

It is working for me again this morning - didn't touch a thing. Has to be on their end.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 733 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to synchronize achievements.

Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? This will ensure that your connection to our services is optimal.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics