Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Shadrach-Attack
    Original poster 9 posts

Can we please get an official response for this issue. Many players are reporting an imbalance in the volume of the protagonists audio compared to that of npc's.
    I made a post about this on the 10th of November last year, was asked what language setting i was on, and when i replied......Nothing, nothing since.
    Every time you release a set of patch notes or a known issues list, the problem is never on there, I guess i just want to know the reason why players with this issue are being ignored.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    163 posts

Every time you release a set of patch notes or a known issues list, the problem is never on there.

I guess I just want to know the reason why players with this issue are being ignored.

=====

That's common for some issues. Like yours. And mine.

Sometimes they'll respond to something insignificant, that shouldn't even be considered an issue, and at the same time completely ignore more important things.

Perhaps if they haven't got a clue about the subject, they simply stay away from it.

Reminds me of the line from Fatal Attraction.

"I won't be ignored, Dan."

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@shadrach-attack The whole audio from conversation and music has reiterative issue's from a unnatural echo till no music at all.
    There are many posts from the start of this game, no exploration music a returning one.
    Game breaking bug from the start (brewing storm), just recently fixed and not for all platforms.
    For 5 months there was no one working on it and they fixed it in a few days!
    So we must live without a 2020 worthy audio quality.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1487 posts

@Shadrach-Attack Apologies for the late response. I can confirm that this and other audio issues are being investigated by the development team. I'm afraid that it is not possible for us to list all of the issues that are reported. There is a mega thread post here for audio issues and in the last message by Ubi-Woofer you will see that all of the audio issues have been split into specific threads. The issue that you mentioned for Eivor's voice can be found here.

@katzenkrimis71 @alphagoose46219 As I mentioned to Shadrach-Attack above, the audio issues are being investigated. There is a main thread for audio issues on the mega thread list, however those have been split into individual threads. You can see the list of threads here.

With regards to other issues, I can assure you that all of the issues that are reported are investigated. Unfortunately some issues are more complex than others and may take longer to fix, such as 'A Brewing Storm'. There was also a developers blog update posted recently with more information regarding updates for the game, you can read this in the link below:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/42l51W2bDCSPw7FCkhc12e/assassins-creed-valhalla-dev-blog-update-pipeline

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics